64 zoo lane

I absolutely despise Big Cook Little Cook. Horrible song, horrible program. Urgh.

I often find myself singing along to the birthday song on cbeebies, that's one catchy tune.

I love the theme tune to horrid henry (my daughter watches it)

I absolutely despise Big Cook Little Cook. Horrible song, horrible program. Urgh.

I didn't know that one was still going! DS loved that one but I always felt this overwheming urge to push small into a pan of boiling water :blush:

I often find myself singing along to the birthday song on cbeebies, that's one catchy tune.

Haha, I always found this a strange one when my daughter watched it. She even had it on DVD. Even though I hated it, I still knew all of the clean up song, haha.

my oldest is obsessed with horid henry, now i dont mind it but oh hates him with a passion and my second boy as just discovered hi 5 now that gets on my nerves

I love the gigglebiz theme tune, it makes me wanna do a dance which involves shaking my belly like a bowl full of jelly :rofl:

I hate hate hate HATE the big cook little cook song and the programme, why do they always make such disgusting food? Kids have taste buds too you know :haha:

WHATS THE STORY OF BALAMORY WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO KNOW,

WHATS THE STORY OF BALAMORY WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO GO....

BALAMORY..........

aaarrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, i found myself singing that when i was drunk the other day, not my proudest moment......

I love mickey mouse clubhouse haa
And in the night garden is so annoying when they all start singing! My mum makes up loads of words to it as if it wasn't bad enough already! Lol :)

I generally quite like In The Night Garden, but Upsy Daisy's singing makes me want to stick my head in the oven....

Thats weird I haven't heard 64 zoo lane since I was young. But I was singing it yesterday.

I love mickey mouse clubhouse haa
And in the night garden is so annoying when they all start singing! My mum makes up loads of words to it as if it wasn't bad enough already! Lol :)

My LO loves that mickey mouse song. "Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog!" I sing it for hours after hearing it.:dohh: It's so irritating. lol

there is a place...not far from here, I'm sure you will know it - its ever so near.......
come down the path and you will see.....
MR BLOOMS NURSERY
Arrrggghhh. She loves it. She loves to meet the veggies.
And look up, look down, look all around..up in the air or on the ground...
OK. I have had 6.5yrs of kids TV.
I HATE HATE HATE kerwizz. That is just plain stupid and that other quiz program with charles cheese and mr biscuits. How crap.

Love, love, love the theme tune to Driver Dan and Timmy Time :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"