69 days

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
Till Peppa Pig world opens lol we have tickets already....come on, come on! :happydance:

(Uhm, wonder who is more excited, me or the kiddies! :dohh:)

Where is Peppa Pig World??!?!? I wanna go!!!!! :D

xx

we haven't brought tickets yet but we're
going at some point in april

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i can't wait, my 13 year old sister even wants
to come just because it looks amazing :rofl:

we haven't brought tickets yet but we're
going at some point in april

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i can't wait, my 13 year old sister even wants
to come just because it looks amazing :rofl:

I only have tickets as we brought the xmas ones and it was closed due to ice so they gave us some valid till October lol.

I am sooo excited...:thumbup::thumbup:

that's even better, you can go straight in
and avoid the lines!

:wohoo:

Hey, Great information given here. I am looking for the pregnancy tablets for me. If you can recommend me something which can help me than please do so.

im so jealous that its near you we are in scotland but hopefully going to come down for a long weekend and go to Peppa pig world, wish they'd build one up here x

oh wow! so is it part of paultuns park or is it a seperate thing?
not to far from us either! how exicting! lol xx

omg thanks for bringing this into my life! really im sooo excited!!

I wonder if it would be ok for Tigs, We might go and kill three birds with one stone so to speak!

I wonder if it would be ok for Tigs, We might go and kill three birds with one stone so to speak!

They are VERY good with disabled children of all needs. I have never ever had a problem. I think there is a lot that she could go on and they have animals to look at too. Lots of things really.

We could all go when your down. If you phone in advance they can give you a band just so the staff on the rides are aware of any needs and just makes life a little bit easier =) x

They are VERY good with disabled children of all needs. I have never ever had a problem. I think there is a lot that she could go on and they have animals to look at too. Lots of things really.

We could all go when your down. If you phone in advance they can give you a band just so the staff on the rides are aware of any needs and just makes life a little bit easier =) x

:D Sounds great. We'll have to arrange something. We normally come down there once a year anyway so I'm sure this year won't be much different! x

Fingers crossed for you! We came down on the train in 2009, THAT was a laugh.. not... Whilst we were there was not a problem because we all fit in Em's car but the journey there and back was so stressful! Actually enjoyed driving from here to there though, was quite fun lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->