6dpo after a whoops!

HappyChicken

Reaction score
So my husband got a new job! Yay!
And then potentially got me pregnant... 🤔 😂
We weren't planning anymore babies at the present moment, but I had my implant removed due to it causing all types of issues. I had it in for 14 months. I was tracking my ovulation to see when things were back to a regular cycle. I got my strong positive on friday/Saturday accompanied by ewcm, then we had a bit to drink (the first time I've had more than a glass in 3 years!) On Saturday night, I had shaved my legs... you know the rest. So here I am. Quietly waiting... slightly hoping... maybe?? Husband would be great with another coming along, so we're just a bit in limbo really! Anyone else in a similar situation? (Leg shaving optional) 😉

Hello I'm sort of in the same position OH got a new job on Tuesday and we decided to try for #4 on Friday and as luck would have it I think... I say think because I'm new to all this tcc stuff that I ov'd Wednesday lol so that puts me at 2dpo (possibly)
This will be #4 if it happens at all but ������
Good luck I hope you get your bro thos month too����

Awesome!
Number 4 that's so cool! I feel a bit apprehensive that people will remark on us having 3, however it's our choice and we're supporting ourselves so it's no one else's business really!
Hurray for new jobs! Congratulations! My husband has been slogging away at 12 to 14 hour shifts since he started but he's loving it. I'm having a lot of cramping tonight and (tmi) bit of an upset tummy, so I'm wondering if Madame Rouge has come to claim me 😂 hopefully not! When will you be testing?

���� I'm the same I haven't been able to keep off the loo today oh dear lol but at 2dpo I doubt thats anything baby related.
I suffer with anxiety and its a bitch when it comes to worrying about what people are going to say or how they will react to us having #4 but like you we support ourselves and life is way too short to worry what other people think I should do with my womb! Haha
Good on your DH for starting his new job congrats on that
I didn't actually actively try for my 3 children so this is all a bit new to me and old anxiety is making me all negative today and making me think ill wait for these two weeks of utter hell and then BAM AF will bloody get me!!!
Then at the same time in getting so so excited at the thought of out last baby to complete our mad house x

And according to an ovulation app AF is due 25th jan
But I am terrible and ill test about a million times lol
What about you?

I'm already testing! Haha! 😂 I have anxiety too so I'm always worrying about what others are thinking and giving it far too much of my time than necessary. I tried for my second, but not my first. I was 21 with my first and I had terrible cramps and thought I was getting my period, then my friend convinced me to take a pregnancy test. I was do clueless I went to the pharmacy and asked for one as I didn't know you could buy them right there in the supermarket!
🙄 it was super positive and my initial reaction was such shock that I burst out laughing. Then immediately sat down and stared at the wall for 10 minutes! 😂 She was the best thing that ever happened to me. ❤

I was 21 when I had my eldest too I didn't know till I was 11 weeks I kept being sick after everything I ate for all that time ���� my best friend still laughs at how naive we were back then
Second was when I was on cerezette and little one sort of happened love them all so much ��❤
My family have been negative every time with all 3 but they love them now they are here of course
They are 11, 7 and 3
All nicely spaced out and I had this feeling I needed a 4th OH eventually said ok ok ok now he is well excited lol
I hope it just happens and I get a bfp but then I scare myself and think no I'm not in my 20s anymore maybe I can't have anymore?
Anxiety is Terrible isnt it

It really is. I feel the same, mine are 10 and 3 so a good amount of years between the two, which has actually worked out really well. I wasn't sure about a third as I had health issues after two bad births but I've never fully settled on the idea of being done, you know? Nobody will be exceptionally pleased for me on my side as they actually said "another baby would be a disaster" due to my health issues. I think hubbies side would be better with a new baby. I feel like if you continually focus on the negatives you'll only get negative results from life. 😊

Yes thats true.
I need to think its going to happen
I get like this sometimes
I'm glad to be in a new year and hopefully have positive things happen in 2018 because 2017 was probably one of the worst of my life I lost a young family member very unexpected and suddenly
So we have all had to adjust our lives and carry on after the trauma
This will be our year xx

So sorry to hear that, this will absolutely be your year. I can feel it! 😊

I just ordered 20 tests from Amazon ��
£3! Bargain lol
That's made me feel more positive like this may really be happening lol
I hope we both get our BFP how wonderful would that be ��

It would be wouldn't it?! I love getting the cheap Amazon ones! You can use them as much as you like without it costing a small fortune! Well, I don't know if it's a symptom but my sinuses are so blocked out of nowhere and it's driving me crazy! Although I am bad with allergies and asthma... also eczema... I'm such a catch!

I have read a few tww posts saying they had a runny nose etc so fingers crossed!!
Knowing me I will start testing at 8dpo haha maybe even before I'm terrible lol

Oh me too! My husband was cooking bacon this morning and it made me physically gag. I'm not a fan of bacon anyway, however I thought it was off but he said it smelled completely normal?! I could just be being odd however! Some meat smells really make me queasy.

That's strange isnt it smelling funny things could be a good sign

Well, I tested this morning with a digital and it's negative at 8dpo. I had two early positives before so I think I'm out.

Nooooo you're not out the the bitchy witchy shows up!!
Give it a couple more days you mever know

Yeah I'll test again in a few days, every pregnancy is different right?! Husband is talking about "having another go" Haha! I think we both thought it would be positive 🙄

Yeah the tww sends us crazy doesnt it when is AF due this month?
I wonder if 8dpo is a bit too early for you this time?
I have been having crazy dreams which I never usually do because i take 10mg of amitrytptaline at night to help me sleep etc
Last night it was about a red egg and it hatched and had a lizard inside haha! What on earth

Haha, that's definitely a pregnancy sounding dream!! Although I hope you don't have a baby lizard... one for the x-files! 😂 im still cramping, I'm not long off of the nexplanon implant so I think my period is due in a week? Could be wrong though as I'm not sure everything will be like clockwork yet. When is yours due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->