6dpo after a whoops!

Due the 25th Jan
My cycles are on average 30 days and AF usually lasts 3-4 days I use ovia app etc but I just track cp&cm
I had hideous what i think we're of pains on the 9th of Ian. I've never noticed them before but it was so uncomfortable
I do have a slight wonder about myself and hyperovilstjon and the possibility of twins though
My mum is a fraternal twin my great grandmother was a fraternal twin and her mother my great great grandmother had 2 sets of triplets 3 sets of twins and a single birth in the late 1800s!!!!
OH keeps winding me up saying you've had 3 singletons already this one will be twins ffs lol he is a windup merchant

Hi hope you don't mind me hopping on. I have a simaler situation to you we have 6 kids already and hubby was ademant no more but I shaved my legs and we shared a bottle of wine and now I'm thinking number 8 might be on the way. I'm due at around 24th I think but lost track over Christmas lol. Our families would not approve either as our kids are 7 6 5 4 2 and 11m

Helloo do you know what...... Why are people so negative about people having children?
50 years ago everyone had big families and now it's taboo
It annoys me. Society has been conditioned to believe that wanting to be a mother above everything else is selling yourself short and being lazy or old fashioned and that is just ridiculous
We have been made to believe we should want a career more than we should want children and for some that isn't what we want. Some want both some want one or the other.
My family are vile to me every time I announce a pregnancy they make me feel like i am the worst failure on the planet so this time if it happens in not telling them will I've had my 12 week scan and if they don't like it then thats up to them

:wacko:We didn't tell mil about number 5 until after she was born��

I live within 2 mins of all my family and see them every day they will notice lol
But OH doesnt have a family so it's just mine we feel the pressure from

How's everyone going? My tests are all negative so I'm out I'm afraid, and I'm starting to feel like my period is lurking just around the corner!

Well I'm feeling a bit unlike my normal self
Really dry skin abso covered in spots all over my face which is really weird for me I don't usually get spots
A tad crampy but in no way uncomfortable
Proper fatigued but it may just be totally normal?
I ain't out till the AF turns up buddy

Nope I'm either 5 or 6 dpo so too early I recon
I meant to write u ain't out till AF turns up!
You may get BFP yet!
I'm waiting on the internet cheapies to get here maybe tomorow

I got my period today! I'm not too disappointed as I would quite like to lose some weight and do a few other things before we extend our little family. What will be will be! How are you? Have you tried a test yet?

Period due 25th Jan
I've done a twat on an internet cheapie but bfn lol too early I know but never mind lol

Omg hahaha that was meant to say test bloody phone LOOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->