6dpo and going crazy!

Amiex

Reaction score
Hey, I have been stalking the internet for the past few days ready everyone else's TWW stories and questions and finally decided to post my own.

For the past few months me and my partner have not been trying but not preventing getting pregnant. This month we decided to start properly trying.

So my last period was the 14/02 and according to the app on my phone I ovulated on the 28th so I am 6dpo today.

Since roughly the 26th I've had dull cramps which I first put down to ovulation pain but as I still have it now I'm unsure what is causing it.

I decided to buy a pack of 30 10mui tests from eBay last night which should be getting delivered tomorrow so decided I might aswell use the test I had this morning thinking what the heck and I am convinced I can see the faintest line! My partner thinks I'm seeing things but he's colour blind so I don't trust his judgement lol.

I know that 6dpo is too early for a positive test but I am sure there is a faint faint line there, can anyone else see it?

Has any one else had cramping throughout there tww? Or any other symptoms?

Good luck everyone and thank you in advance!!

Xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 19
Hey,

I feel your pain. I O'd on the 1st and going absolutely insane [well, hopefully not really!] Every sense seems so heightened and I just want the time to fly.

I've had slight twinges/cramping but I'm sure it's way too early for me and just the mind playing tricks.

Really hope this is it for you.xxx

I can't say I see anything quite yet :(

Watch out about those cramps, I never had cramps after O before TTC. Now they're a norm for me, ugh. Sometimes our bodies can be downright ridiculous.

I do hope those cramps end up meaning something positive though. Babydust to you!

stalking. I have been cramping since 5dpo and i am 9dpo today. I really hope this is it for us. Good luck hun x

Thanks for your replies

Yeah I think I'm maybe seeing things! Lol.

The ones I bought online should arrive tomorrow so I will wait until atleast sat before re-testing, by then I will be 8dpo so still really early but I doubt I could wait much longer than that lol.

I have had pains around about ovulation in the past but that was more a sharp pain that lasted for a few hours than cramping. Maybe I'm just noticing it because I'm paying attention this month though... I hope not :).

Dream baby, when are you thinking of testing?

Fx and baby dust to everyone!! Xxxxx

I am 7 dpo and also going crazy! This is our second month ttc #2. I have had sore bbs since the day after ovulation, and they normally don't start getting sore till about 5 days before af is due so I thought that was odd. They are absolutely killing me today and so heavy. I have also been very bloated and crampy. I felt sharp pains in my uterus last night and then cramped afterwards, even felt the cramps into my thighs like I do when on my period. Af due in 1 week and I pray she stays away! I have a constant full, achey feeling down there, I hope it means something good. With my son I don't remember any tww symptoms because we moved into our house on 5th dpo so I was preoccupied. Only thing that I do remember was I got the worst cold ever, I even had to call off two days of work bc I was so sick, that was about a week before I got my bfp. Fx'd we all get good news this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->