6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Rnttcbaby1

Reaction score
I'm really hoping this is my month! Bb's have gotten increasingly sore since 3 dpo, and today they ache and burn so deep into my chest that I actually feel nauseated from it! AF not due for a week and they never hurt until a few days before she arrives. I'm also having random periods of nausea, cramping, and bubbling/gas. I'm sleepy, but I'm an RN who works night shift and I have a 2 year old son, so I am always tired. Anyone else have this intense BB burning/aching? I've already broken down and tested with IC, of course bfn, but I have no willpower lol. :dohh:

Hiya, I'm 5dpo today and I know exactly what your talking about. My boobs have ached Soo bad today, normally they feel a little tender just before AF but this is a different pain.

GL :) xx

So I am 6dpo too!!! I've been waiting on someone to post that is close as I!! But I did test yesterday lol I have no will power either and of course it was BFN!!!
I've been have this very strange feeling like my lower abdomen is very tender and sore like I have been doing crunches idk???? And my husband was sick as a dog and the only time he feels like that is when I'm pregnant! He felt sick with our son and he did with my mc, he said babe are you pregnant lol?? I said I hope so we been trying two months since my mc and before it took 7 months to get BFP but it ended on mc!!
Only other thing I can't lay on my tummy and I been sleepy a lot and I was throwing up yesterday sorry tmi!

So I am 6dpo too!!! I've been waiting on someone to post that is close as I!! But I did test yesterday lol I have no will power either and of course it was BFN!!!
I've been have this very strange feeling like my lower abdomen is very tender and sore like I have been doing crunches idk???? And my husband was sick as a dog and the only time he feels like that is when I'm pregnant! He felt sick with our son and he did with my mc, he said babe are you pregnant lol?? I said I hope so we been trying two months since my mc and before it took 7 months to get BFP but it ended on mc!!
Only other thing I can't lay on my tummy and I been sleepy a lot and I was throwing up yesterday sorry tmi!

Wow!!! This definitely sounds like your month! I'm so sorry about your MC. I really hope you get your bfp with a sticky bean this month! I have had a lot of weird twinges and flutters in my uterus, then I start wondering if it's all in my head. I definitely noticed sharp right sided pains on ovulation day. I would LOVE to be one of those girls that gets a bfp at like 8 dpo, but with my son I didn't get it until after AF was due. This is our second month trying for baby #2.

Thanks it was pretty hard well my story is long and heart breaking but I'm staying positive.

Yeah it sounds so promising but I won't let myself get excited to be disappointed, I am really hoping this is it for me! This is crazy about my ovulation I got my days down pack and bd is perfect this I must say is a perfectly timed cycle but I felt both ovaries when ovulating normally it's always the left but this time it was both.. Well I'm hoping something great will happen. And I get BFP on 16dpo ughh so long from now but of course I'll test just to get it out my system lol

5dpo today! Mild tugging sensation in my abdomen and my right boob has felt heavy (almost in a painfully uncomfortable way) all afternoon. Can't wait to poas!

All of the different symptoms are driving me insane I wish we can skip the tww and know right away if we are preggers or not after we BD!! How cool would that be ??? Wishful thinking!!!

Exactly! I just told my hubby that tonight! This wait is just mean! I feel just slightly nauseous and crampy so of course everything is running through my mind. I'm sure I will test in the morning with fmu, and get a bfn. Ahhh oh well lol

I don't have any test and I will keep it that way until I talk myself into going to get some well I guess it's been working we had a snow day since Monday and no work since then but I gotta go back tomorrow grrr.... Lol but I've been having some crazy things going on but I dunno I would love to test everyday but that's crazy I am trying to control my urge because I will test all the way until AF shows lol..
I am hoping we get our BFP and sticky little beans, I told my DH that I will take morning sickness in all with no complains just give me my BFP and my miracle baby!!

I bought a pack of internet cheapies so that's what will be using until AF shows up. I really really hope you get a super sticky bean!!! FX'd and LOTS of baby dust your way!!!!

Thank you soo much I really hope so to, I've been praying extra hard for this, and I feel soo weird as I'm typing I really think this is my month and I will make sure I update when I test again and when I get my BFP. It will be this year I know!!
When will you test again??

I am going to try and wait until at least Monday...I KNOW I'll get a bfn before then and I'll just get upset. I felt sharp pains after my last message while laying in bed last night, and all I could think was is it implantation?! Lol. I'm so scared all my symptoms are just leading up to AF like last month. I work Fri, Sat and Sun nights, so hopefully that will distract me enough from testing. Praying for you!! Keep me posted and I will keep you updated as well! :)

Oh! And me, my husband and our son are all November babies, so it would only make sense that this baby be born in November too, right?! ;-)

Lol how cool would that be if you get a BFP and another November baby!! I'm pretty excited I really think this is it this month, I'm feeling pregnant but it may be in my head!! It's crazy I already have the due date mines would be Nov 23 if I get my BFP!! I wanna test so bad, on the way to work I was attempted to stop but I kept going, this is gonna drive me crazy I wish I had opks just to use lol I admit I have a problem lol!! If I do decide to test I'll let you know I did say I would test Monday as well, let's see of I can hang!! Who am I kidding I'll be test tonight watch the urge is so strong!!!

Lmao so funny bc after I wrote you back I totally took a test! Not even fmu! I don't even need to tell you what the result was!! See!? I have noooooo willpower. Today I have felt crampy all day though, and I feel like a constant, dull, full feeling in my uterus. Hoping it's something positive and not af on her way! Af should be here in a week if I'm not pregnant, seems like a lifetime away! I got a little tearful today over nothing and that happened last month before I got AF, so now I'm paranoid I am just super pmsing.

And do people really get positives w opks that are pregnant?! I was wondering about that bc it seems like every time I use an opk I always get 2 lines, I wonder what would happen now that I'm in my luteal phase? Oh boy now I'm gonna start testing w those too lol. I bought a multi pack off Amazon of the Wondfos, it came with 40 opks and 10 hcgs.

Hey ladies! I am currently 6DPO and going insaaaaane. I want to test so bad but know its too soon. I also bought a pack of 40 opk and 10 hcg tests. Im pretty sure I got a positive opk this cycle. I have been having cramps, bloating, sore BBS, and fatigue. Thing is, I get these symptoms with AF too ugh! Rnttc, where in Ohio? I moved tontexas in November from Ohio!

Hey ladies! I am currently 6DPO and going insaaaaane. I want to test so bad but know its too soon. I also bought a pack of 40 opk and 10 hcg tests. Im pretty sure I got a positive opk this cycle. I have been having cramps, bloating, sore BBS, and fatigue. Thing is, I get these symptoms with AF too ugh! Rnttc, where in Ohio? I moved tontexas in November from Ohio!

Wow! We are on the same page lol! I am in North Canton, where are you from? Excited that tomorrow I am 8 dpo, 1 day closer to testing where I could potentially get a bfp!! Hahaha:winkwink:

And do people really get positives w opks that are pregnant?! I was wondering about that bc it seems like every time I use an opk I always get 2 lines, I wonder what would happen now that I'm in my luteal phase? Oh boy now I'm gonna start testing w those too lol. I bought a multi pack off Amazon of the Wondfos, it came with 40 opks and 10 hcgs.

Look what I found online!!

High LH levels[edit]
Persistently high LH levels are indicative of situations where the normal restricting feedback from the gonad is absent, leading to a pituitary production of both LH and FSH. While this is typical in the menopause, it is abnormal in the reproductive years. There it may be a sign of:
Premature menopause
Gonadal dysgenesis, Turner syndrome
Castration
Swyer syndrome
Polycystic ovary syndrome
Certain forms of congenital adrenal hyperplasia
Testicular failure
Pregnancy - BetaHCG can mimic LH so tests may show elevated LH

Sooooo I totally used an opk and got two lines lol, wasn't "positive" as far as opks go, but the line was definitely dark. I know, I'm helpless lol

Aw, girls I feel you so much!

I'm 7DPO today, well at least I will be in the morning if I manage to get some sleep and I feel like I have so many symptoms but of course I probably don't.

It sucks so much, unless it's real!! My partner is getting so excited, he's more hopeful than me this cycle and I'm so nervous to let him down.

I've had back pain and tugging in my stomach, plus weirdly a really achy leg. Bizarre!

Wishing you all lots of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->