6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Ladies I'm pretty sure I've had a chemical pregnancy. Red bleeding now with some clots. No cramping though. Not heavy but persistent.

It's weird because I just took an IC (which were negative yesterday even when I had the FRER) and today the IC is positive. I'm confused as to how my hcg levels are rising yet I'm bleeding. So frustrating.

Still keeping my FX for all you ladies! Baby dust to all!

I would go to a hospital hun someone bleed and be fine.good luck

I would go to a hospital hun someone bleed and be fine.good luck

I think it's a bit too soon to rush to Emerg. I'm going to call my ObGYN tomorrow morning and see him for a work up. Trying to stay positive but now that it's been a few hours and the bleeding hasn't stopping it's hard.

Thanks for all the support.

Ladies I'm pretty sure I've had a chemical pregnancy. Red bleeding now with some clots. No cramping though. Not heavy but persistent.

It's weird because I just took an IC (which were negative yesterday even when I had the FRER) and today the IC is positive. I'm confused as to how my hcg levels are rising yet I'm bleeding. So frustrating.

so sorry to hear wifey! Please keep us posted. I had bleeding at about 6 weeks w my son, it was bright red when I wiped, then over the next few hrs turned brownish. My ob had me go to the er and have an u/s and it showed two perigestational hemorrhages. Basically 2 spots near the gestational sac of bleeding where everything was attaching. I was on pelvic rest, and by my ten week follow up, they had resolved. I don't know if that is what is happening to you, or if it is a chemical, but sometimes it's reassuring to know there are people who bleed in the beginning and everything ends up ok. I will be thinking about you!

I caved..bfn...why did I even take it knowing I already peed this morning:cry:

Im accepting that af is coming because 12 dpo is just too late. Off to next cycle :)

Attachments

• negative.jpg
    negative.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 12

Sorry to hear about the bleeding.. Perhaps you should not get conclusive yet.. I've heard some bleeding to be normal this early! Just get it checked ASAP and you'll know.. I hope and pray there's nothing to worry! FX'd for ya!!

I caved..bfn...why did I even take it knowing I already peed this morning:cry:

Im accepting that af is coming because 12 dpo is just too late. Off to next cycle :)

Lol I had a feeling you would! It's not over yet.. Let's be hopeful:flower:

I tried to hold out lol. ..but it had been on my mind ALL morning

Hi Ladies, just came from the Dr's. He was so brief, wouldn't examine me because of the bleeding, and told me that I probably had a miscarriage and he sent me off with a referral for a blood test - I was literally in and out in under 10 minutes, my parking was even FREE!

I went to get it done immediately and will have the results tomorrow.

I think I'm out for now and he told me that if he's right I have to go back to "clean me out" - kinda scary sounding. Also, he wants us to wait 3 cycles until we start trying again.

Thanks again ladies. I'll let you all know when I hear from him tomorrow.

Hi ladies... Sorry been busy lately and period came. Im on cd3 now waiting for my ovulation so me and dh and gonna be busy again end of this week til next.

@ wifey - congratulations on your bfp and am sorry about the bleeding praying everything is all right once you got your test result....

How are you RN?

:dust: EVERYONE

Hi Ladies, just came from the Dr's. He was so brief, wouldn't examine me because of the bleeding, and told me that I probably had a miscarriage and he sent me off with a referral for a blood test - I was literally in and out in under 10 minutes, my parking was even FREE!

I think I'm out for now and he told me that if he's right I have to go back to "clean me out" - kinda scary sounding. Also, he wants us to wait 3 cycles until we start trying again.

So sorry you have to go through this hun... Try and be positive..I really hope it's not as bad as you think!!!! Keep us posted...

Hi ladies... Sorry been busy lately and period came. Im on cd3 now waiting for my ovulation so me and dh and gonna be busy again end of this week til next.

@ wifey - congratulations on your bfp and am sorry about the bleeding praying everything is all right once you got your test result....

How are you RN?

Good luck for this cycle...Fingers crossed for ya!:flower:

Has anyone tested today?? Im 14dpo today and still wondering if I need to waiting till AF is late. Guess my LP is 15 days! So perhaps fmu 'moro. Any updates ladies at your end??

Sending Baby Dust your way...

How are you RN?

So sorry to here wifey, I hope everything turns out ok ...we are here for you!:hugs:

Mdscpa- so far so good! Still nervous as heck bc I'm so early, but feeling pretty good! First appointment is the 28th with the nurse practitioner. Good luck with this next cycle!! Plenty of :dust: coming your way!!!!

(posting this is a few threads I am following so I apologize if you are seeing this twice)

Ladies, I have an update!

First off I just want to thank you all for your comments, concern, and kind words. The support I have received from BnB has really blown me away. It is so nice to have this community where we can all come together and support one another.

So, it's a Chemical Pregnancy that I had. My levels are so low that there is no need for a D&C and everything will get on track itself. I am relieved to finally know what has happened and we will continue to TTC!

Babydust to all & major congrats to those who got their BFP!

Thanks again ladies!

Wifey, sorry you are having a chemical, but I'm glad you went in and found out what was going on. Hope you are doing okay!

I'm sorry wifey, but I'm glad you got some answers instead of wondering and worrying. Lots of luck, prayers and baby dust for this next cycle!

Still keeping you in my thoughts and sending baby dust your way, i'm so sorry for what you are going through did the doctor stick by what he said about waiting 3 months to try again? hope to hear from you soon <3

Still keeping you in my thoughts and sending baby dust your way, i'm so sorry for what you are going through did the doctor stick by what he said about waiting 3 months to try again? hope to hear from you soon <3

Thank you Katieebugg! He is so brief that we talked for literally 20 seconds. I didn't even get to ask, but I did speak with my GP and he thinks we shouldn't have a problem trying again right away.

DH and I spoke about it last night and we are going to wait a cycle before trying again. We're leaving on our honeymoon in about a month. If I was pregnant there would be a few things I wouldn't be able to do. We've been planning this trip for almost a year now (California & Tahiti), and I wouldn't be able to wine taste, scuba dive, go on rides in Disneyland LOL, go ATV'ing, etc. What we will do is keep things safe and start trying again when we're away and just enjoy our honeymoon.

Maybe, just maybe, we can come back pregnant. FX.

Hey ladies..

After a long dreaded wait I tested this am (not really fmu..a 4hr hold rather) I'm terrified of bfns so was abstaining from testing until now. Made up my mind cos I had increasing ache in my right pelvis near the hip bone.. A persistent twinging sensation..

I'm cd 35 today perhaps 15/16dpo according to FF. My temps are still up.. I'm not sure if af is overdue cos my cycle is 32-37days, however last cycle was 42 days?? Not sure y.

So here's the test.. I saw a VERY VERY faint line under 4min the first faint line I've ever seen last few cycles.

Does it look positive to you guys? If yes, I'm worried as to y its so damn faint when I'm this far along? I'm totally confused.. Would really appreciate your thoughts!?

Gonna test again this eve. Please pray for me!!

Fingers crossed for us all!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member