6dpo and positive opk

Mummytoaboy

Reaction score
So my fertile time was defo 13-19april, o'd 18 I'm guessing, opk was dark, same as test line during them day, yesterday for no reason I poas (opk) and line was faint, today did same as don't wanna waste the only 2hpt I have, and it was darker then yesterday, I know I defo o'd around 18th April as they were ridiculously dark line. Could it possibility be a maybe that I'm pregnant.

It's possible, but if you base your ovulation entirely on opks you may have just not ovulated yet. Generally, if the opk tests work for you as a hpt(they don't for many) they won't go positive until after a hpt would.
The Opk used a hpt is very hit and miss and not reliable as a a true tell of being pregnant. LH and hcg are very similar but not exact and though opks can go positive once you are flooded with hcg they don' work for everyone. If I had to guess I would say the opk as hpt thing applies to about 60% of women and the other 40% will never get a positive opk when pregnant or will get one way way way after a positive hpt.

If you take a hpt let us know what you get! I O'd around the 17th/18th (i track CM) and I'm going to test Wednesday

I've not tested with a hot as there in the bathroom so my fiancee would know and I don't wanna tell him till I'm 100% bfp statues, think I'll. Go buy some cheapie one and test in a few days so. If it's negative he doesnt need to know, just wanna surprise him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->