6DPO and postive opk?

MumaLove

Mummy to 1 & pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies.. i am a bit confused about something! I ovulated 6 days ago, i know this as i had the usual EWCM and a positive opk.. the tests then gradually turned negative as usual. Today at 6dpo i decided to pee on a opk again just for the sake of it as i have drawer full and the line developed just as quick as the control line and it has shown a very strong positive! Could this mean i'm pregnant? Af is due about the 4th/5th Sept.

OPKs do react to hcg, I remember trying one when newly pregnant a few years back! Try another tomorrow and get a hpt! Xx

In the same BOAT!! Almost to the day!! It's so frustrating!! Keep us updated

I keep getting positive ovulation tests but only very faint lines on pregnancy tests, its very odd and confusing.

I too am in similar situation my lmp was 14th august/chemical pregnancy I tested with opk strips from cd7 got my posatives evening cd11 and all day cd12 lightened and lightened next couple days but yesterday I was 5dpo and I took 5 through the day and got darker but today 6dpo it has lightened .....my advice for you is to carry on the opk till 12dpo if posative test there is a good chance but you can not ovulate twice in 1 cycle only 24hrs after ovulation which makrs you one of the lucky people to concieve none identical twins hope this hwlps

Just a quick update! .. i am in fact pregnant!!! done two tests and have had two very clear BFP's! We are over the moon!

i never normally have postive opk's after ovulation so i new something was different :)

XX

Congratulations! Will be trying that before af is due now haha
H+h 9 months to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back