6dpo and real sore in uterus t.t like it was punched

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
4-5 dpo i had one sided cramping on the left side. it was worse yesterday but not so painful.. just uncomfortable to say ow. today it was in the middle some and up high and moreso just lots of uterine soreness thats constant like it got punched and is sore afterward! it hurt to laugh sometimes. there was cm on my pantiliner and alot more yesterday after the cramping occurred. i also have been sneezing daily with no congestion and a slightly runny nose once today. anyone have this and got a bfp? with my first bfp i did have cramping and daily sneezing but i just like to know how this went with others if it did. thanks ;3

mild lower backachr and heavy and pressure feeling down there and the pain is still there. sorta reminds me of af! whenever i symptom hunted, everyone who posted this same symptom got a bfp. argh my symptom spotting is getting my hopes up.

FORGOT TO MENTION ive been dizzy several times today

just had a stitch like pain on the left area whenever i moved in bed. both my boobs have some pain. oowch

saw stars this morn at about 8:52. lasted for about 10 seconds. i took two clinical guard tests with fmu. the first one had a line immediately but it was waaaaay to the max end so i thought dud. the second test had a line immediately but it was in the right spot. it was too thin so i ruled indent after tweaking it. why on earth r my clinical guards all of a sudden showing dark indent lines IMMEDIATELY when ive been testing for a whole week and a half and nothing has shown up that fast and dark?

just had cramps made me think af was here. went to the bathroom and nothing! in 7 dpo tonight and after i had the cramps a huge wave of nausea hit and i almost threw up!!! if i hadnt taken two tums i probably wuld have. i still feel a bit nauseaous and the af cramps r still kinda here. feels like i shuld be bleeding but im not. my tests have all had faints today but ill test with two different brands tomorrow as soon as they come in the mail/doorstep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->