6DPO and Stringy CM??

WinglessAngel

Reaction score
Ok so I haven't been on the forum in ages due to hubby and I's decision to run out my clear blue ovulation sticks and stop trying. Well I'm getting down to the last like 5 tests after this past cycle of testing.

So, I'm 7dpo currently (It's 1:12 am the 27th here now and barely into my 7th day), hubby and I did the deed on the day before and first day of ovulation (according to my cm and my clear blue monitor). Just a bit ago I went to the bathroom and wiped and felt something funny. I looked down and had a blob of stringy slightly milky colored (sorry TMI I know) cm and I could stretch it way further than I can with my ewcm preovulation. I would also like to say that I've NEVER had this before so I'm wondering if anyone else has? The internet says it's normal for this time period after ovulation but considering it's a literal first for me I'm curious on others' experiences. TIA!

Sorry hun but I've never experienced this but didn't wanna read and run.. Good luck hunni

Ive had that during my pregnancies. Usually a little yellowish too. Good luck and :dust: to you!

Good signs but we'll see. I have always ended up with chemical pregnancies or lost them within the first 5 weeks. I'm not holding out much hope because it hurts too much to hope that hard. We've both had our hearts broken so many times because of my broken body so we'll just have to wait and see. It's good to know I'm not out of the ordinary though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->