6dpo and testing till :bfp: or aunt flo UPdate AF got me

Also no expert but your chart is still pretty high and way above your cover line so I'd say deffo still in with chance.

If your feeling a bit meh about it all why not just keep testing with ICs for the time being.

Really hope you get that sneaky bfp!

Approx 14 days lp so if tomorrows temp is again going down slowly then I think maybe creeping downwards to af :hissy: I think if this isn't my month next mth I can't do this again (she says)
It's tiring isn't it girls? I seriously need to get a grip :grr:

I just took some more and compared them to last nights and I see shadows on them all, I think they are me hoping they are the start as I don't seem to have had any and all of a sudden they come along together last 4 I taken? Want honest answers if you think they are evaps or not please x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 22
Thank you in thinking they must be, why get darker evaps by the day though :grr: :lol:

They certainly look slightly darker to me..... blinking tests

The second to top and very bottom one have something there.

I agree with boobear!! And yes it's very emotionally draining go through it month after month...the last 2 months I had blue handled tests like that and they gave my the worst evaps both months and had my hopes up just to be shattered...

Took a cheapy accu news mid stream test and bfn

I'm done now with testing I may test again if af isn't here by due day Tuesday
Had some af pains today
I honestly think you lady's that do this month after month for months on end are the bravest, strongest I have ever 'met' you have something I don't , it's so draining and tiring and I don't think I could go on for much longer it's really affecting me day to day on this tww...and then the waiting for ov, and if dh will actually produce :spermy: it's all so much for me I don't feel like I'm actually cut out for this now

Good luck girls I'm still here and most likely testing again :haha: but for now I'm done

:hugs: and baby :dust: to all xx

Aww :hugs:

I feel exactly the same. Couldn't test last nine dpo this month as I knew I was out. Hopefully it will be our turn next month :dust:

:hugs: hun it's so hard seeing bfn all the time,we will get out bfps I've no doubt about it xxx

Thanks girls :hugs: it is hard and I really admire all you lady's and I hope I can be stronger next month and carry on, I have the odds against me and I'm not used to trying tbh so it's all a new experience for me

I had terrible pains yesterday for 10mins or so and today my temp has gone down so just awaiting af anyway now

Good luck to you all and yea Cbeary please let July be our month

Dust

Booo!

I'm still waiting for mine - although I'm sure she will be on her wicked way tonight or tomorrow:growlmad:

Thank you girls

Onwards and upwards

Funny how a new cycle gives you that renewed hope :dust:

See you in 3wks time again! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member