6dpo and very very faint line on hpt??

Loo89

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I think I probably have line eye... but, I can see a REALLY faint line on a HPT. The most I could be is 6dpo, is this even possible?
It's been 11 weeks since my mc. I had blood tests done mid July that showed my HCG at 4 and then AF started two weeks after that. Could it still be left over hormone?
Thanks for any replies :)

I'm pretty sure you'd have to be farther than 6dpo, as you typically don't implant until 6dpo-12dpo and then shouldn't get a BFN until a few days after implantation.
Is there any way you could be farther along than you think?
Was it pink/blue dye? Perhaps an evap?

Sorry I seem negative I just don't think it's worth getting your hopes up so soon as if baby did implant super early it wouldn't have been formed properly and won't be viable.

Wishing you the best though!! Curious to see the outcome!
:dust:

Thanks for your reply.
I definitely couldn't be any further along, tho could have ov'd earlier in which case I definitely couldn't be pg. I'm testing with pink ones. Could be an evap I guess, it appeared within minutes.
Last time I got cramps from 4dpo which I put down to implantation. But then again, that ended in mc, so you could be right in terms of viability.

Why do you say thw most you could be? Did you bd only first time 6 days ago?

Yeah, well, before that it would've been before AF. I'm still not feeling great about bding since the mc.

I think 6dpo sounds very early - but perhaps anything is possible!

I have a fairly regular 28 day cycle and when I fell pregnant with my son in 2012, I had a faint, but 100% clear BFP on CD21. That's like, 7dpo! I guess I must have ovulated earlier than I expected or I was just lucky and got a very quick BFP!

Good luck!!!

Thanks for all the replies. Thought I'd do a little update. I still could see really faint lines all the way up to 11dpo, then AF came the next morning.

:hugs: Sounds like a chemical hun, I'm sorry

Is this AF normal? If it's light/spotty then I'd retest in a week or so

i got my first bfp today at 8 dpo and i swore to myself i wouldnt test until a day before my period. im a POAS addict. if i had waited another 6/7 days as planned, i wouldnt have known sooner! Maybe you ovulated early?

i used two wondfos and 1 frer. all three were positive but faint. ill retest with digital tomorrow. if you really believe you see a line, it doesn't hurt to take another test to be sure.

wannabemomy - yeah, it was normal. Started and finished exactly as it normally does, not spotting, heavy as usual. Very weird.

Catiren - congratulations :) h&h 9 months. I could have o'd sooner but no dtd at the right time then. I'm also a POAS addict, I found out at 8dpo last time too.

Congratulations Phoenix. Will you test regularly now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->