6dpo! Anyone else?

JessieRusling

Reaction score
I am currently 6dpo :D and waiting on my own is driving me crazy! My partner doesn’t think anything of it so anyone else care to wait with me?

Also I would love to hear stories about getting a BFN to a BFP! what symptoms were happening for you?

7dpo here! Af is due Wednesday next week, but I hope she won't show. This is our third try for baby #4. How long have you been trying? Fx for you!

7dpo for me also, AF due next Wednesday for me as well :D aw that’s amazing! This is only our first time trying so not expecting big things but it is possible so fingers crossed.
Are you feeling any symptoms?

Good luck to you <3

Feeling nothing yet, and I'm not very positive this month after all the bfns... Not testing until af is late this time! My bbt chart looks exactly the same as last month, but then again I heard that you can't read much out of it before af is late. The following days will be hard. I always build up expectations and then get disappointed when af shows. Hard to stay positive while trying not to get my hopes up ;) How about symptoms for you? :)

Well all the luck to you <3
I&#8217;m not having many symptoms, I was feeling very nauseous and crampy around 1dpo-4dpo but I assume that was from ovulation? But now I&#8217;m just having really bad headaches and very gassy ( sorry TMI ) my appetite is incredibly big at the moment which is weird for me, and sometimes feeling nauseous but I&#8217;m pretty sure it&#8217;s to early for pregnancy symptoms. I understand what you mean! I have baby on the brain so will definitely be disappointed if AF shows next week. Fingers and toes crossed!

I&#8217;m also using the app Ovia and it says to take a pregnancy test in 6 days so I&#8217;m waiting for that also!

I think I&#8217;m around 7dpo, what&#8217;s the earliest do you guys start testing? I have s bunch of cheap strip tests so I&#8217;m itching to try but have never really done a test earlier than my period due date before!

8dpo!
I&#8217;ve taken a couple tests knowing they would be negative but took them anyway to ease my mind haha.
I&#8217;m waiting for 5 days when my Ovia app says to take one, and if it&#8217;s negative I will take another if AF is late which is due in 6 days. Can always take one now just don&#8217;t get your hopes up if it comes back negative! Nothing wrong with trying <3

I'm 6 dpo tomorrow! I feel like the days are moving in slow motion.

10dpo. Had some spotting 8-10dpo but now nothing! Hoping for IB and a BFP!

It really does feel like they&#8217;re going in slow motion! 10dpo today :D I took a test yesterday knowing it would be a negative as it&#8217;s still early but I&#8217;m pretty sure I seen a VERY faint line show up? But I also could be seeing things haha.

I am ttc I ovulated 7 days ago I took hpt and bfn I took opk and bro I have 7dpo symtomps sore boob, frequent urination, heartburn under belly pains like pulling I don’t check temp I don’t have reg schedule so some days I get thrown off and forget! Please help me figure this out! Is there a chance I could still be pregnant???

There definitely is a chance I say! I honestly thought I was going crazy having symptoms from around 3dpo to now.. I took pregnancy tests and BFN but this morning I took one and I got a faint positive!! I experienced the same symptoms also and things that just weren&#8217;t normal for me. Take a pregnancy test in atleast another 5 days, and after your missed period. Obviously if AF comes then you&#8217;ll have to try again next cycle! Good luck <3

been trying for 10 months, but this is the 2nd month trying with clomid. 9 dpo, no sign of BFP as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"