6dpo can't stop farting!!!

Swanny

Reaction score
LOL - Anyone else finding they are windy? I'm not normally like this at all haha but I was with last pregnancy but can't remember when that started.

LOL just reading the thread title made me chuckle Swanny!

Not sharing that symptom but thanks for making me smile!

You are welcome, I think we all need a bit of a chuckle esp in 2ww, I'm going insane!! haha

im also experiancing this! its like followed by a really sharpe pain feels like terrible trapped wind!!

Yep, I read that the increased hormones cause your bowels to relax which cause cause the wind and sometimes constipation/the runs.

Not a nice symptom but gives us symptom spotters something to hold onto.

x

Ah now sharp pains and constipation i have! And now i think about it, I may not have bad wind, but i have been getting an uncomfortable stomach which is probably trapped wind lol

I feel like we may be feeding our symptom spotting, and it's reaching a new level lol

I am also 6dpo and I've had crazy wind.. with the noise and all! Also, I woke up this morning sweating....

Lol hilarious! thanks for posting Swanny!!

I have been super gassy and slightly running poo (sorry TMI) but just thought it was do to all the fiber I had eaten the past couple of days... (sweet potatoes, broccoli, black beans, ect) But I ate mac&cheese last night that had a huge amount of cheese and thought I'd be constipated but quite the opposite when I woke up this morning... Trying not to SS and have done a good job I think. I only have sore nips and a high soft and closed cp and now I guess I could add gas but I still thinks its my diet...

i'm 11dpo and i'm not constipated but i do have trapped wind was walkin round town today silent farting, niceee lol ahem. and burping. lol

I get gassy and constipated around O time, how romantic! :rofl:

Swanny I think that's a good sign! Last pregnancy I had, I became gassy too around 6DPO!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

For some odd reason, I get gassy a few days before AF is due.. not sure if it's the same reason this time.. hopefully :witch: won't show up!.. Praying to God :)

Lol, I've been really 'burpy' so far. I've been sounding like Barney from The Simpsons. Good job ive not been out in public much last two days...
Have been trying not to symptom spot so far this month, not doing too well :roll:

that was my first symptom when i got my bfp! good luck ladies...

this is making me laugh so much, I'm only 2/5 days past ovulation but I'm getting it as well oh god how embarrasing!!!! I get it most during the night is anyone else finding this? during the day I'm mostly alone but when oh comes home and then at night it gets so bad, my stomach makes the most loud noises !!! tww going nuts :wacko:

First of all LMAO!!!!!!!! and second, have you changed your diet in any way?

lol well I'm glad it's not just me anyways and for the rest I'm glad I could bring some slight amusement to your day lol!! :) Keeping fingers crossed for all us windy pants out there!!

xx

long winded 2WW XD haha aww my last pregnancy i was bloated so so bad lol like looked 6 months at 6 weeks lol and omg wind was terrible bt i cnt remember either when it started either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->