6dpo, cd 19, 7 days until testing UGH!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Lucy_girl, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Lucy_girl

Lucy_girl Well-Known Member

Why is the TWW so tortuous? This was my first cycle on clomid cd 3-7, and I felt my strongest ovulation pains ever that started on cd 14, and really kicked on cd15. So of course now I'm second guessing myself if me and the DH dtd enough... we BD'd on CD 9, 12, 14, 15 but I was too tired on CD 16 lol.

Anyone else second guessing themselves??

:dust:

2. Clucky

Clucky Active Member

I am so glad you posted this I feel the exact same !!
    I got positive OPK on 29th pm and 30th am and we DTD 26th 28th 29th 30th and I am driving myself mad now that we didnt on the 27th :blush:

3. Lucy_girl

Lucy_girl Well-Known Member

I'm so glad I'm not alone here LOL.. Though you look like you hit all the right days based on your positive OPK. I know it's hard to think positve but I guess we gotta stay positive.

When do you actually ovualate? Is it the day you get the pain in your side and the positive OPK test or is it a few days after that?

4. Clucky

Clucky Active Member

I got the positive OPK on 30th March and then got twinges the following day so I'm presuming that was the actual ovulation - Hope we caught it this month.:spermy: