6dpo confirmed by bbt. Anyone want to wait and compare symptoms?

I'd like to wait with ya, even though I don't think I've O'd yet. CM just dried up, OPKs were positive for the past 3 days, but no temp shift just yet.

Hello everyone. I am glad to have some people in here. Anything happening as of right now in terms of symptoms?

I still question if I ovulated. My temp is up I have breasts and nipple tenderness which is normal but the pain is different and I have to squeeze them to really feel it. Both are much more mild than other cycles.

I had that last cycle was confused because usually my boobs turn into bricks but last month they were fine!

I have usual cramps, a cold still which I got the day after I ovulated! and my appetite is really increased atm which is bad because I'm trying to lose a lb or 2 for new years eve party :lol:

I had that last cycle was confused because usually my boobs turn into bricks but last month they were fine!

I have usual cramps, a cold still which I got the day after I ovulated! and my appetite is really increased atm which is bad because I'm trying to lose a lb or 2 for new years eve party :lol:

Thanks for that. My cycle is still working itself out so it is good to know post O symptoms change.

I have hope for your cold! Definitely a good pregnancy sign.

yeah it's always good to start getting to know you post O symptoms, helps a lot!

tbh I'm hoping it's a good sign, did a lot of googling on it cos I'm crazy :lol: apparently you can get a cold after ov because during ov your immune system goes down a lot so your body doesn't try to kill off the sperm while you're fertile, which means it's also easier to catch a bug

You're not the only crazy one lol. Though I feel I have been much less crazy this month but still googling a lot. At 2dpo I had cold symptoms and for sure thought I would wake up with a cold but it went away.

Today from 1 a.m. to 9 a.m. I had on and off mild AF cramps on the left side closer to my left ovary. I woke up with it at 9 a.m. and finally believed I wasn't imagining it.

how are you doing today?
I've been so gassy, can't tell if it's good sign or from all the Christmas food :lol:

how are you doing today?
I've been so gassy, can't tell if it's good sign or from all the Christmas food :lol:

I have been good today. My breasts and nipple pain faded a whole lol to the point I have to squeeze them lol. I am still mildly cramping on and off. But the pressure on my chest is my biggest things. I don't know if you saw my other post but I have been having pressure or tightness in my chest and someone mentioned acid reflux and I realized I was also having mild heartburn so I guess it is from eating. My temp went up to but I had a drink so it could be from that.

How are you? What is your dpo? I had Chinese yesterday lol. I didn't cook anything. I stayed in bed all day relaxing.

ohhh those all sound like positive signs! ! hopefully they are and you get your bfp soon :)

I'm okay I actually have no symptoms right now which is weird for me because usually my body has like a phantom pregnancy before my period each month :lol:
I took a test today because I'm. crazy and of course it's bfn!
I'm 7 dpo :)
oh lord I want Chinese now, I'm being good though from today, by some. miracle I managed to lose weight while. pigging out last few days, now its time to live on soups and salads :rofl:
partner will be home in an hour which I'm so looking forward too because he's been gone since Christmas Eve and my eldest has been just destroying the house since he left, need to share some of the stress with him :lol:

ohhh those all sound like positive signs! ! hopefully they are and you get your bfp soon :)

I'm okay I actually have no symptoms right now which is weird for me because usually my body has like a phantom pregnancy before my period each month :lol:
I took a test today because I'm. crazy and of course it's bfn!
I'm 7 dpo :)
oh lord I want Chinese now, I'm being good though from today, by some. miracle I managed to lose weight while. pigging out last few days, now its time to live on soups and salads :rofl:
partner will be home in an hour which I'm so looking forward too because he's been gone since Christmas Eve and my eldest has been just destroying the house since he left, need to share some of the stress with him :lol:

I feel like no symptoms are the best symptoms if you normally have symptoms lol. Good luck and keep us posted!

10 dpo

I had two glasses of wine last night and now today I have crazy temps. I took two temps this morning because I woke up twice and my second temp plummeted down to 96.80 from 97.58 which has been my normal post O temp during this 2ww. I am happy I didn't waste a test because now I feel like I just may get AF.

do you have the overlay for your temps? I've been looking at them and comparing and it is crazy how close they are each month, like mine look like on the day of ovulation I'm the exactly same temp

Screenshot_20181227-150140_FF Mobile.jpg

do you have the overlay for your temps? I've been looking at them and comparing and it is crazy how close they are each month, like mine look like on the day of ovulation I'm the exactly same temp

View attachment 1051504

I do not unfortunately. This is my first 2ww in a long time so I am starting from scratch. I have decided to just ignore the drop today because of my sleep patterns and see what tomorrow holds. I definitely have a 14 day LP so I would think 10 dpo may be too soon for a drop like that lol. We shall see

Hi you guys, I just caught up on you both! Good luck!

LoveIsAllINo, anything could have caused your temp to lower, even mouth breathing after the wine, so you're definitely no tout, especially if you're not spotting or bleeding. When do you plan to test?

Convie, your chart is looking good! 7dpo is such a hard time for me because I start wanting to pee on ANYTHING not nailed down. This cycle I have some OPKs left over that I'll hopefully kill the urge to test too early with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"