6dpo cramping not like Af cramps??

Jaybug0115

Reaction score
So I'm 6 dpo and I'm cramping.... But not like Af cramps and I feel pressure on my pelvis .... Sometimes right sided ovary pain? I don't know what to think but it is annoying lol. Trying not to look to far into it and won't convince myself that my BFP is on it's way. Anyone ever experience this

Hi Jaybug0115. I am also 6dpo and I am feeling cramping. It is making me feel nauseous. Last night I also had sharp twinges in my right side that made me sit up. Im not due for AF until next Wednesday. I am hoping for a BFP. When are you going to test?

June 4 or 5 I will test have u ever had that before? Seem to be sharper when I sit especially on right side. Af is due on the 5 th according to my period tracker.

And the other thing is i think my period tracker is wrong because I have never had a op of less than 12 days. So yeah I'm a little baffled by what my body is doing but trying to not get ahead of myself.

I went off BCP in January and tried for one month then. No Luck, we waited and now this is the first month trying. I usually get sore bbs before AF, but my bbs feel like they are going to explode. I dont usually get AF cramps before it arrives except for the DAY of. I'm feeling hopeful. Not only do I feel sharp twinges periodically but my lower back is starting to hurt right around my hips. I hope I'm not reading into it too much. My cycle is usually 25 days long so I'm assuming period is due June 8. I think I'm going to test the 4th or 5th too.

I will.. Let me know too. Im just hoping I don't break down and test before.

So I'm 6 dpo and I'm cramping.... But not like Af cramps and I feel pressure on my pelvis .... Sometimes right sided ovary pain? I don't know what to think but it is annoying lol. Trying not to look to far into it and won't convince myself that my BFP is on it's way. Anyone ever experience this

I'm feeling the same way too! I'm 8DPO now but I've been feeling the cramping and pressure so I hope its a good sign! :thumbup:

Savvy when are you going to test?? I will be 7dpo tomorrow and have been feeling cramps, pressure, twinges, etc. for two days now. I have had no spotting or bleeding have you girls?? I keep looking hoping for implantation bleeding. I can't explain the feeling in my bbs. They are sore but also just feel like so heady and achy and going to explode. I think I'll test at 10dpo an probably every day after that until AF arrives or i get my BFP

No spotting or bleeding here. My bbs ache more that last month and it is weird one will ache then stop then the other will ache then they both will ache for
Bit and stop. The pressure and funny feeling in my pelvic area is sometimes sharp and just feels odd but it is not sudle enough to ignore. It is more noticeable when I am sitting. Idk I may crack and test earlier lol

Ive had no spotting until today i wore a lite pad and by the end of work it had a little brown spot TMI but when i wipe theres nothing...Maybe implantation? i plan on testing at 10DPO or 11 DPO.. i know from past experiences i tested way too early and it drives me crazy..lol. still feeling weird though.. i dont want to get my hopes up!

That sounds like implantation to me! You would know if it was AF! I woke up this morning with a horrible back ache! And still have the weird feeling and twinges. I am only 7dpo and i wanted to already test this morning! Thankfully I don't have any tests in the house so its keeping me from driving myself even more crazy!

I experienced this kind of cramping yesterday for about 16 hours - bit like ovulation pain but much sharper and intermittent rather than constant. It wore away gradually but I'm mystified. Implantation?

On the other hand I could easily have miscalculated and it could be a late ovulation :haha:

I'm about 6 days po too.

had the same at 7dpo. xxx
fingers crossed girls xxx

Broke down and tested at 7DPO because of all these symptoms... Obvious BFN... now I have to keep busy until at least 10DPO

Same hear capegirl I tested today is 7 dpo and bfn. Still no bleeding either I don't think everyone gets the implantation bleeding. I did with my second but not with my first. Last month I spotted at 8 dpo but Af came 4 days later. I am baffled by it and the fact that my bbs this month are killing me intermittently through the day I'm going nuts!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->