6dpo crazy...I know **new testFRER PAGE 6?!?!***

mrshazard94

Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now as the title say only 6dpo but what the hell I was going to wait until Tuesday but today sounded better

I'm sure I see something and it's clearer irl. I have tried to upload 3 different pics of the same test but never done it before so they might all end up being the same picture

I'm not too sure on the pictures but I have just posted a thread about being 6dpo too! 🙊 tempted to try another double dye now I have my cheap strips but I've heard it's not reliable!

I think I see a shadow of something on your first image actually x

Haha I think I might do too ill pop to your post and look! The only IC I have are 25mui so not very sensitive I have some 10 miu coming this week

I hope you don't mind I had a play around with yours and definitely see something so fxd it gets darker!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-04-09-33-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-04-09-33-23.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 34
I don't mind at all thank you very much!!! I just hope tomorrow it's a bit darker :D hubby did the standard 'I can't see anything' so I might just keep it a secret until I know for sure and then do an awesome surprise lol

I don't mind at all thank you very much!!! I just hope tomorrow it's a bit darker :D hubby did the standard 'I can't see anything' so I might just keep it a secret until I know for sure and then do an awesome surprise lol

Yes that will be good! Keep me updated!

Just done another one of those test and literally stark white negative so I guess I just got a dud test :( even now when it's dried you can see it from this morning!

If the first one was with four and you got a positive (which I can definitely see) then I'd wait and test tomorrow with fmu. The second test your pee might not be concentrated enough for 6dpo

I'll test again tomorrow and hopefully we might see something- so annoying when you see it on one test and then not on another :(

I see it!! Definitely could be that urine isn't concentrated enough for afternoon pee yet. Good luck will be stalking xxx

Just did another one and again BFN

Why do I do it to myself :(

I can see a line but agree with the others it may be your urine isn't concentrated enough this early to have consistent results, it really does make a huge difference. I hope you get more lines tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->