6dpo crazy...I know **new testFRER PAGE 6?!?!***

I definitely see it . Maybe tell the hospital before hand and they can advise you better or give you a blood test there and then x

Your lines on the FRER are getting darker that last one is faint but it's definitely there, I really didn't even have to squint, and the CB is DEFFO +. I think you need to make an OB appt. You may just be one of those women (small %) that have perfectly healthy pregnancies but are very slow to rise on hcg.... I would definitely tell the hospital as you check in. Likely they will either order BW or cancel it until you find out what's going on.

So they did a test at the hospital and it was negative so went ahead with the operation and just out of curiosity I did a test yesterday and got a bfn with a very white line hock is good so onto next month of Angus Castus and ttc :) see you all in a few weeks :) you get AF yet?!

So they did a test at the hospital and it was negative so went ahead with the operation and just out of curiosity I did a test yesterday and got a bfn with a very white line hock is good so onto next month of Angus Castus and ttc :) see you all in a few weeks :) you get AF yet?!

We're all your tests evaps/indents? Hope the operation went okay ..

she's been kind of on and off very different than usual ... tested today and yesterday to use my cheap tests up and one today has a shadow on and I tweaked so I could see it more but I think it's an evap! I ordered some IC so if a get a bfn with them then ill move on 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->