6DPO - Don't judge! Tested early for surgery reasons....

Following. Congrats and fingers crossed for you your numbers keep going up!

Wish.....guess with DS...I was tested at 15dpo...what a difference! Lol. I'm sure my old age doesn't help. Lol

Hehe I don't know your age but you must be in good shape because I see you conceived on the 2nd cycle one time and 3rd cycle this time! I'm only 31 and I'm onto cycle 5 with #2! You go alright, old gal :haha:

Thanks and I. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Wish....I'm 38 almost 39. :haha:

Omg Êlïżàbêth I didn't realize you were of AMA! You give me HOPE!

I've been saving them for 38 years. Lol. I kid with my husband that I was on pause for decades. Nah, I consider myself very blessed. I cherish every moment.

I've been saving them for 38 years. Lol. I kid with my husband that I was on pause for decades. Nah, I consider myself very blessed. I cherish every moment.
:haha:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could in fact put our ovarian reserve on hold :haha:

Thanks ladies. Had such dreams about the numbers being low and having to deal with another week of being in limbo. Migraine has subsided. But I'm still exhausted. Well....I'm up at 4am, home by 5pm. Cook, clean and deal with a 1 year old sooooo.....could be life as normal. Ha!

Temp still up...looks good to me!

I'm nervous enough about baking a healthy baby....let alone have time to worry about doubling numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->