6dpo have white thick discharge and bloated ??

trying13

Reaction score
hi ladies my first ever time on a forum or website , been ttc for few month for baby #3 but never charted anything just waited to see if it happened so last month tryed opk and never got any posotives , this month got posotive ovulation on cd14 today im 6dpo and have really bloated stomach and achy and couple of sharp pains in my boobs im so exhausted falling asleep whilst sitting on sofa and eating everything in site i have irregular periods from 30-42 days :(

Im 5dpo and im having some same symptoms...definetly feel bloated and a bit of sore breasts..not so much sleepy but what ive read from other ladies is that implantation hasnt occurred until 8--10dpo..it could be the progesterone from ovulation is still kick in..but hope its a good sign for us both!

thank you :) 7dpo today had a few twinges in my boobs and really tired and lower stomach feels really heavy , so hard as symptoms are similar to pms which is really annoying! been really hungry and ate heaps of rubbish last week and weighed today and ive lost 1 pound lol dont know how yesterday i also could smell a similar smell to dogfood all day strange i know and dont know if its related or not , i hate the tww its torture my af is due 24th -29th as im so irregular so im hoping these arent signs of the witch! good luck us both :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->