6dpo (i think) and feeling oddly wonderful

leoshe

Reaction score
I have pcos and rarely ovulate. In the last 6 months, my cycle has become more regular, but still have very little sign of ovulating.

WELL, I am about 90% positive I did indeed actually ovulate this cycle, and think I am somewhere around 6dpo. I had ewcm on the 29th and immediately felt like ovulation was close. The next day my nipples were insanely sore (still are - though I can't tell if they are easing up or if I am just getting used to it). A day later (and ever since) my breasts have been really heavy and full - just today, they have begun actually being sore. They also seem to be more transparent, though maybe I am just grasping at straws at this point.

Anyway, I charted for over a year with ONE recognizable ovulation, so naturally I sort of gave it up. With that said, I consistently had low temps - high 96's and low 97's (97.45 being the only really high aside from things like illness or drinking). Yesterday I woke up an hour earlier than usual because I had to pee and thought WTH, I'll temp. 97.9! That NEVER happens. Then, this morning, I woke up at 3:45am (WIDE AWAKE) and again thought, WTH, again, 97.9 - thermometer is NOT broken, I've checked.

So, to get to my point....

In the past six days I have had the following things happen.....

EWCM (never happens)
Creamy CM, Sore Nipples, Heavy Breasts, Very Vivid and weird dreams, I am waking up SUPER early with an odd amount of energy, today I woke up with a scratchy throat, though that is gone now, my CM is now very snotty (light yellow), consistently high cervix - my cervix is almost unreachable and a little soft right now, and a think i have had very dull cramps ever since I ovulated. OH, and I had two tiny red spots after BD'ing at 2dpo.

I know, that looks like a lot, but I oddly feel really good altogether. That said, not asking if you think I'm pregnant (though opinions are welcome!) but rather, does it sound like I did OVULATE?!?!?!

i have pcos too and have the same symptoms! Fx! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->