6dpo or 0dpo? someone help..

Nicole R.

Reaction score
I have never experienced EWCM until two months ago, even though I have had two successful pregnancies.

My doctor doubled my dosage of Armour thyroid, then, last cycle I started noticing EWCM.. it appeared I had a tiny rise in temp like my body was trying to Ovulate (haven't ovulated since May 2013)
I had one light day of AF, which I always get light periods. You blink and its gone.

Cd8, I had the biggest globs of EWCM I had ever seen. I was so excited, I've always wanted to have ewcm! :happydance: Cd9, watery, cd10 small amount of ewcm. With my temp rise today I'm supposed to be 6dpo and am now experiencing more EWCM? What does fertile Cm mean after ovulation?? Anyone???

Are you using ovulation tests? I would say perhaps you are ovulationg now? do you have any other ov signs such as pains etc x

You can have a little ewcm after ovulation. About a week after you have another surge of estrogen because the estrogen and progesterone help thicken the lining for implanting. Here's a link to a website. Could be a good sign, fx

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...ction/ewcm-egg-white-cervical-mucous-after-ov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->