6dpo...someone please stop me from testing!

tcinks

Reaction score
:rofl: Every month I tell myself I won't be a crazy tester and will wait until AF. That has worked exactly zero times. I'm feeling very optimistic, though, and wish I could test already!! My earliest :bfp: was 10dpo and it was not even a squinter.

Anyone else in a similar place? Would love to have a buddy to keep me sane this week!! :D Trying not to obsess over symptoms, but breasts are sore and itchy, and having some pelvic tingling.

Hi:hi: I know it's hard to wait when you're in the two week wait lol
I have 5 frers in my bathroom that is screaming for me to use them. But see it this way pretty lady, that if you test today at only 6 dpo will most likely be a bfn.... it's to early and you'll only waist tests doing it to early:winkwink:

I'll help you from testing lol, and could tell you everyday not to:thumbup: Stay strongly friend, the force is with you:happydance:

Haha thanks!! I know you're right...but logic just sometimes goes out the window during this time. :haha: Thankfully I don't have any tests in the house besides some IC that are not very sensitive.

What dpo are you on?

Lol I'm not sure what dpo I am, I am about to ovulate or just have.
I just had a miscarriage two weeks ago at 5 weeks but I started feeling ovulation pain couple of days ago, still feel something so we just baby danced Friday, hopefully i get one more round tonight lol. But ill be here with you if you need a waiting friend:winkwink:

If everything is somewhat normal I'm supposed to have my period October 11 I think ?

What symptoms do you have?

:rofl: Every month I tell myself I won't be a crazy tester and will wait until AF. That has worked exactly zero times. I'm feeling very optimistic, though, and wish I could test already!! My earliest :bfp: was 10dpo and it was not even a squinter.

Anyone else in a similar place? Would love to have a buddy to keep me sane this week!! :D Trying not to obsess over symptoms, but breasts are sore and itchy, and having some pelvic tingling.

I don't have advice you except to tell you I do EXACTLY the same. It's like something comes over me and I have to POAS. Last time I ran out of internet cheapies by like 10 DPO lol.

I am not quote in TWW yet on CD10 today and going to start :sex: tonight.

Keep us posted on the results!! I would say with an FRER you could start testing at 8DPO (depending on how long your cycle is, mine is only 25 days), but I am a bad influence!! :dohh:

Im not in the same place in my cycle as you (only cd8) but I totally get it. Last month I tested from 6dpo and used 25 cheapies. I get ridiculous during the tww. I never had a bfp before 11dpo but still always test from 6/7 after telling myself I won't

Lol I'm not sure what dpo I am, I am about to ovulate or just have.
I just had a miscarriage two weeks ago at 5 weeks but I started feeling ovulation pain couple of days ago, still feel something so we just baby danced Friday, hopefully i get one more round tonight lol. But ill be here with you if you need a waiting friend:winkwink:

If everything is somewhat normal I'm supposed to have my period October 11 I think ?

What symptoms do you have?
I'm sorry about your miscarriage :( I hope you get pregnant again soon!!

Just having subtle symptoms, trying not to think about them. Tenderness, random aches, wetness.

I don't have advice you except to tell you I do EXACTLY the same. It's like something comes over me and I have to POAS. Last time I ran out of internet cheapies by like 10 DPO lol.

I am not quote in TWW yet on CD10 today and going to start :sex: tonight.

Keep us posted on the results!! I would say with an FRER you could start testing at 8DPO (depending on how long your cycle is, mine is only 25 days), but I am a bad influence!! :dohh:

:rofl: thank you for feeding my craziness! My cycle is about 29 days, so I typically start testing around 10dpo. (Or maybe a few days sooner...) I haven't left the house all day, just so I wouldn't be tempted to pick up any tests!

Well , you're almost in the tww! When do you typically ovulate? Good luck!!:thumbup:

Im not in the same place in my cycle as you (only cd8) but I totally get it. Last month I tested from 6dpo and used 25 cheapies. I get ridiculous during the tww. I never had a bfp before 11dpo but still always test from 6/7 after telling myself I won't
Sil , hey! :wave: glad to know I'm not the only obsessive person here.

Haha it's so nice to know I'm not the only insane one when it comes to peeing on sticks...I must pee on them all! Lol

Sil , hey! :wave: glad to know I'm not the only obsessive person here.

I'm not sure if you remember me or not because I'm sure you've met plenty of lovely ladies on here, but I remember you from about two years ago on the ttcal section. I know no words can help but I just wanted to send you some virtual hugs and positive thoughts you snag that rainbow baby soon. But to get back on track with the theme of this thread, I may or may not have also peed on an opk every day in the tww too :blush: I'm a poas addict for sure

At least I'm not the only one that likes to pee on sticks starting at 6 dpo ! And today I'm 6 dpo and pee'd on one this morning . I knew it would be negative but I did it anyways ! Lol . We need to support each other :) I was trying to hold off till at least 9 dpo but Hoping till 10 ! I have 2 FR and 6 $store

All right gals, I caved yesterday and tested. 8dpo. :)

https://i63.tinypic.com/10e3g4z.jpg

I'm so shocked.

Oh my gosh!!!!! Congrats girlie:happydance: that is awesome:happydance: that is a pretty strong line for 8dpo:thumbup:

That is a beautifully clear BFP! Congratulations :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->