6DPO...... Symptoms???

Hayley_Shaw

Newly pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

as the title states, I am 6DPO and was wondering whats symptoms is usually apparent at this stage if I was pg?:blush:

I am currently on my 1st 2ww and turning a little crazy already.:rofl: God help me in a couple of months. :rofl::rofl:

:hug:

Hayley x

:hugs: I'm 6dpo too so I feel your pain as it were :rofl:

I think that it is possible at this stage to have had some implantation spotting, crampy/twingy pains in the pelvis, feeling tired, sore boobs, light nausea or feeling gassy/bloated. I'm sure there are more too!
Of course, having no symptoms at all you could also be pregnant!

I am 6DPO, no symptoms, saying that though, I never get any symptoms. :rofl:

I am 4DPO and have nothing, but then wasn't expecting anything!

I do agree with you though, Hayley, patience is not my strongest point either and the days seem so long!

I'm 6DPO too! I had little twinges low down in my tummy yesterday evening. Also had tender swollen boobs, acid reflux for 2 days that finally disapeared this morning. Had a real funny taste in my mouth this morning that wouldn't budge. I may be just sympton spotting but these things are not common to me. Heres hoping! -x-

6DPO is early, but not impossible. Most implantations happen at 6-8DPO and then it's about another 24-48 hours before you have any 'symptoms' as they are a reaction to your body releasing the hormones that stops your AF from coming. You can implant as early as 3DPO and therefore get symptoms at 6DPO, but it would be very early. I started to get symtoms around 8-9DPO.

Good luck!

I am also 6dpo today, ive had alot of stomach cramps and been bloaty/gassy. boobs aren't sore but my nipples are. And this morning at work I had this sudden thought that I was about to throw up all over the place never known a sicky feeling like it. but mainly its my stomach I feel like I need to hold it all the time the cramping is all the time

I am also 6dpo today, ive had alot of stomach cramps and been bloaty/gassy. boobs aren't sore but my nipples are. And this morning at work I had this sudden thought that I was about to throw up all over the place never known a sicky feeling like it. but mainly its my stomach I feel like I need to hold it all the time the cramping is all the time

I've got this sorta symptom too... never felt like it before, weird!

I've got this sorta symptom too... never felt like it before, weird!

:blush:

Well I feel exactly the same.

Just really confused. Don't know whether to get excited or not.:hissy:

Oh well its not over till the :witch: gets us.

:hug:

Hayley x

Hi ladies! I am also 6DPO and have had some crampy/twingy feelings in my lower abd. above my cha-cha. And I have a bit more creamy cm today. I never really notice a lot of cm but when I checked, IT WAS THERE ( I didnt cervial cm check, I only checked in the opening) This may be my month! AF is due 6/1/09 so we will see! Baby dust to you ladies! :hugs:

That site is amazing! V addictive!

I must say one of the first signs I had when I was pregnant the first 2 times was not nausea, it was really sore nipples, tender to touch. I also got a dark strip of hair from my pubic bone to my belly button.

Yeh I love this site. Just get into trouble with oh because I spend too much time on here. :rofl:

:dust: for all

Hayley x

I'm 6DPO too!!! I am currently having very mild AF like cramps....not unlikely if AF is coming, but usually not this soon....good luck to all!! Can we make this a thread we all come back to for updates?! Would love a buddy or buddies on BNB to track with...looks like all of us lovelies are at the same time!

Hi all,
After a bit of confusion earlier in the month i am now confident i am 5DPO and i have nothing! Earlier in the month i felt every symptom going but it was all in my head! Drove me absolutely nuts. Now i don't have anything except a strong feeling i missed it this month :sad1: Its still early days so i'm hoping some will start in the next few days - i'm just an inpatient little bunny. Happy symptom spotting to all! :happydance:

I was feeling all symptoms under the sun and now all I have is dizzyness. But it could just be from heat. :rofl:

I'm thinking I've proberly missed it this month and thinking I mighnt just start again next month. :cry:

Hayley x

im also 6 dpo and just took a test! couldn't wait! it came up negative (its a clearblue digital) but im still hoping as I have the following symptoms: achey all over - especially my legs, really tired, lower back ache, headaches, hungry, sore boobs yesterday. I never get any symptoms before my period - just a cramp in my lower back and a squggly feeling and thats about 3 hours before my period starts! so having all these weird symptoms is giving me hope! will probably take another test at the weekend! but the wait is killing us!! Good luck ladies! :thumbup:

Im also 6 DPO and have mild stomach cramps, bloaty/gassy and sore nipples to the touch!, I keep feeling a little light headed and a bit nauseus (it was worse this morning and early afternoon).

Im trying not to symptom spot and get my hopes up - I hate the TWW!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->