6DPO...... Symptoms???

im also 6 dpo and just took a test! couldn't wait! it came up negative (its a clearblue digital) but im still hoping as I have the following symptoms: achey all over - especially my legs, really tired, lower back ache, headaches, hungry, sore boobs yesterday. I never get any symptoms before my period - just a cramp in my lower back and a squggly feeling and thats about 3 hours before my period starts! so having all these weird symptoms is giving me hope! will probably take another test at the weekend! but the wait is killing us!! Good luck ladies! :thumbup:

I have NEVER had any symptoms before I get AF but this month I have all the above.

Can anyone tell me what they thing as I am VERY bloated, sore and bigger boobs than I ever get before AF comes and upset tummy.

Thanks all

lmaooo i am also 6dpo now ii havent been on the internet looking up stuff but however i read this post and see that ii have the same feelings.. everything ii eat just sits on the top of my damn stomach and wants to come back out ii had acid reflex for a few days yuck!!!.. also starving/full at the same time 0_0.. today ii went to pee pee and a lil brown blood umm idk im not about to drive myself nuts baby dust to us alllll !!!!

I have had cramps for the last two days and none today. Before that so much nausea, headache, mood swings and I am very tired today. I never get those symptoms before my period, plus its not due until the end of this month. Heres hoping! :thumbup:

lmaooo i am also 6dpo now ii havent been on the internet looking up stuff but however i read this post and see that ii have the same feelings.. everything ii eat just sits on the top of my damn stomach and wants to come back out ii had acid reflex for a few days yuck!!!.. also starving/full at the same time 0_0.. today ii went to pee pee and a lil brown blood umm idk im not about to drive myself nuts baby dust to us alllll !!!!

Did you take a test?

I'm 6DPO today too and it's driving me nuts. I had "symptoms" over the past couple of days - fatigue, bloating, cramps. I even fell asleep on the lounge at uni yesterday. But nothing today, I feel pretty good. There's also been no spotting. That concerns me - makes me think it didn't work this month :cry:
Of course, being impatient, I've already tested which has come up as a BFN. I'm hoping Sunday (10dpo) is my day but I know I'll test before that (damn cheap eBay tests!! I have 30 just sitting there... looking at me).
I'll just start planning for next month; that way it'll come back positive after I've spend all that money on OPKs, thermometers etc. :happydance:

I'm 6DPO today too and it's driving me nuts. I had "symptoms" over the past couple of days - fatigue, bloating, cramps. I even fell asleep on the lounge at uni yesterday. But nothing today, I feel pretty good. There's also been no spotting. That concerns me - makes me think it didn't work this month :cry:
Of course, being impatient, I've already tested which has come up as a BFN. I'm hoping Sunday (10dpo) is my day but I know I'll test before that (damn cheap eBay tests!! I have 30 just sitting there... looking at me).
I'll just start planning for next month; that way it'll come back positive after I've spend all that money on OPKs, thermometers etc. :happydance:

Yes, but unfortunately I lost that pregnancy I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->