6DPO Temp Jump!

rolli

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

So I am currently 6dpo... I have been using acupuncture and Chinese Medicine to help regulate my cycles after coming off The Pill. I am charting my BBT and finally (FINALLY!!:happydance:) DH and I managed to have good timing right around ovulation!! I have had headaches for the past 2 days, as well as sore boobs since about 2dpo. My temps were staying above cover line, and then today, BOOM! It jumped 0.3 celcius from 36.67 to 36.97! A big spike like that has never happened to me before in the TWW and of course I can't help but be hopeful! Has anyone experienced this before in a BFP cycle? Any explanation as to what it may be? I know one temp alone can be nothing, buuuuut I'm a control freak and tend to overanalyze lol :dohh: Any insight would be greatly appreciated!! Thank youuuu!!!

It could be possible that it is related to IB. I sure hope it is for you. Good luck!

Thank you!! Fingers are crossed... We've been trying for 9 months now... Patience is killing me lol!!

And acupuncture is on your side. I love it!!! The herbs too!! Good luck hun!

Thanks so much! Having the support on this page always makes those dreaded 2 weeks a little bit easier! My temp stayed up real high again this morning! Wondering if it's maybe the start of a triphasic pattern?! I'll try and attach my chart here... see what you think!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cdf3d

Yes, that looks good and definitely possible. I think you will know for sure in a couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->