6dpo this is torture! Symptoms?

Thandi2016Bab

Reaction score
Ladies, is swear I wish I could sleep until next week. I'm off sick, which means I'm counting every minute that goes by...

Cd23, 6dpo. I have been having lower abdomenal pain like I'm getting AF since 1dpo. Constipation and waves of nausea and dizzines between 1dpo till 4dpo. A wave of nausea 5dpo in the morning. Today no nausea, just AF pains on my lowers back. Mind you,,, I don't get AF pains until first day of AF, an it only lasts one day.

I am testing 20th June.. If I can hold on till then. Any ideas how to keep busy until then?

Ladies, is swear I wish I could sleep until next week. I'm off sick, which means I'm counting every minute that goes by...

Cd23, 6dpo. I have been having lower abdomenal pain like I'm getting AF since 1dpo. Constipation and waves of nausea and dizzines between 1dpo till 4dpo. A wave of nausea 5dpo in the morning. Today no nausea, just AF pains on my lowers back. Mind you,,, I don't get AF pains until first day of AF, an it only lasts one day.

I am testing 20th June.. If I can hold on till then. Any ideas how to keep busy until then?

Oh hon, I totally feel your pain! I am 9/10DPO so getting close but still seems so far away! I had back pain, and light crampy up to 6dpo and I had nausea on 4dpo (only lasted an afternoon and was pretty mild). Now I have had AF type crampy today and yesterday so hoping the :witch: stays away!

I have been trying to keep busy- cleaned out my pantry and WIR. I have just got the book Girl on the Train so hoping that will keep me busy for the evening while hubby works!

:dust::dust::dust:

Ruby83 haha thanks for the advice. I'm going to read a few books in the meantime. All I'm doing is eating. Just put on a movie and I'm watching it in bed. After that I'm going to wait for my son to come home from school :( at least you are close to testing and getting your BFP!

Im 20 dpo and nothing I'm now 8 days late and feel pregnant I'm going nuts lol

yeah but was told by the doc to stop as i was stressing myself out lol i thought i got bfp 1st june but bfns all last week and bfn on mon. cant be chemical as its over a week now and its unlikely to take that long. doc said to test on fri and then ring them back. but she said nothing about opks so been happily poas and they are usually dark. it took 2 wks after af was late last time to get bfp. i always have a 12 lp and i know when i o'd so i am definitely late, but i want to see those lines its driving me nuts lol

yeah but was told by the doc to stop as i was stressing myself out lol i thought i got bfp 1st june but bfns all last week and bfn on mon. cant be chemical as its over a week now and its unlikely to take that long. doc said to test on fri and then ring them back. but she said nothing about opks so been happily poas and they are usually dark. it took 2 wks after af was late last time to get bfp. i always have a 12 lp and i know when i o'd so i am definitely late, but i want to see those lines its driving me nuts lol

Oh it sucks hey when you're late yet get those bfns. I reckon your BFP is a bit late since it has happened before that it took 2 weeks for AF to be late the last time. Those lines are what we dream about!!! However I agree with the doctor, as addictive as poas is, it is causing more stress for you (I know its hard). The positive thing is that the witch hasn't arrived and she better not arrive!
Friday I will be holding thumbs for you for that well deserved BFP!

Every cycle, even the cycles when I was ttcing #1 ( now ttcing #2) , I tell myself this cycle I will not stress, not test early, just go with the flow, blah blah blah...and sure enough by 5 dpo, which was yesterday, I'm stressing! I can't tell you how many times I look back at my chart, and symptoms to compare from the month I conceive dd. it's embarrassing!

ArmyofUs, it's just such a long wait hey! I was so tempted to test today at 7dpo... Knowing pretty well it's waaaay too early! So I stood in front of the pregnancy tests, read each box (for the 50,th time) and then went out... Lol

Well I guess you shouldn't be embarrassed, this is like the rehab centre for poas addicts! Only problem is we not getting any better ha ha ha

Hello ladies, hope u don't mind me stalking ur thread:haha:
I'm popping in from another thread and thought I'd say hi to you all. I'm 6DPO today as well CD19 and can't really say I have many symptoms unless bloating is one, cause I definitely have that. I'll be testing on June 21st if Af doesn't show up next Wednesday when she's due.

Hey it is stressful in the TWW but there we gotta keep busy. I guess I would be POAS a lot too had it not been for the price of those suckers, so that keeps me sane and I never test unless AF is late....maybe we should consider investing in hpt companies, we'd b sure to make a killing :haha:

I've been reading up on chemicals bc I never really understood what it meant to have one. From what I've gathered I'm pretty sure I probably had one last month when AF was a tiny bit late. I had so many preggers symptoms and load of cramping two days b4 AF. I never have cramps. My temps remained high but I wanted to wait until AF was at least 2-3 days late b4 testing, (Yes I can actually do that), but the day after she was due I started spotting ever so slightly and then it stopped. The next day when I would have tested, my temps dropped and I had a gush of heavy bright red bleeding (tmi sorry), thing is it lasted for two days and then light to spotting the third day then nothing.....I didn't bother to test after that. Perhaps my hormones were too low:shrug:
Anyways...hopeful this time around.....:dust::dust::dust: for everyone

Hello ladies, hope u don't mind me stalking ur thread:haha:
I'm popping in from another thread and thought I'd say hi to you all. I'm 6DPO today as well CD19 and can't really say I have many symptoms unless bloating is one, cause I definitely have that. I'll be testing on June 21st if Af doesn't show up next Wednesday when she's due.

Hey it is stressful in the TWW but there we gotta keep busy. I guess I would be POAS a lot too had it not been for the price of those suckers, so that keeps me sane and I never test unless AF is late....maybe we should consider investing in hpt companies, we'd b sure to make a killing :haha:

When ttcing #1 I didn't buy any pharmacy hpts until I got a positive on an internet cheapie. And hopefully I will be strong enough to do the same this time around. I'm in Canada and get my opk's and hpts from opktests.com. Warning: because these tests are so much more cost efficient, they may cause poas addiction. But you should certainly look into getting some cheaper, yet still reliable, tests.

Well 2 days left until I test will be very late and about 23dpo. Loads of symptoms no af. Im either pregnant or early menopause lol just trying to keep busy all day to resist the poas urge lol

I'm waiting too. AF due yesterday or today and BFNs so far. I'm ok distracting myself at home but I'm terrible at work!

When ttcing #1 I didn't buy any pharmacy hpts until I got a positive on an internet cheapie. And hopefully I will be strong enough to do the same this time around. I'm in Canada and get my opk's and hpts from opktests.com. Warning: because these tests are so much more cost efficient, they may cause poas addiction. But you should certainly look into getting some cheaper, yet still reliable, tests.

Thanks, I have been considering it but still don't know how cost effective it would be when they add the shipping costs bc I'm in the Caribbean. :shrug:
Plus not being able to test kinda keeps me grounded since AF shows up whenever I get the urge to test. I still have a pharmacy bought one at home with two tests inside, didn't bother to open after AF showed up last month.

Just read through this thread! I'm also going nuts!! 8dpo today. I used a wondfo cheapy test yesterday and today because I just had to! I'll keep testing with them until next Monday I'll use my FRER that I saved. Going nuts! Wish I could make the waiting end!! This is 7th cycle trying and this time I actaully feel like I might be pregnant. Don't want to be super hopeful tho.

I'll join too. I'm 7dpo. Af due 17th. I spotted a tiny bit on 5dpo. Trying to hold off as much as I can before testing.

Good luck to every one testing soon!

@goldstns, are you going to test on the 17th or after?

@Rebecca, I hope this will be your last cycle and you get ur BFP!!! Baby dust to u sweery

I'm having all the symptoms you can think of, sore BBS started yesterday afternoon,they feel so squashed and painful in my bra. I have sinus so my nose is always blocked, but today.... I could smell EVERYTHING!! I hope my body isn't playing tricks on me!

8dpo, cd25... Another week and two days before testing... I pray AF doesn't come

Thandi: If I can hold off until the 17th Ill wait, but my guess is Ill want to test earlier.

When are you testing?

Good luck to every one testing soon!

@goldstns, are you going to test on the 17th or after?

@Rebecca, I hope this will be your last cycle and you get ur BFP!!! Baby dust to u sweery

I'm having all the symptoms you can think of, sore BBS started yesterday afternoon,they feel so squashed and painful in my bra. I have sinus so my nose is always blocked, but today.... I could smell EVERYTHING!! I hope my body isn't playing tricks on me!

8dpo, cd25... Another week and two days before testing... I pray AF doesn't come

Thanks Thandi, fingers crossed for all of us! Well at least today I am 1 day further :winkwink::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->