6dpo - unusual symptoms. Help!

MrsStorm

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've been TTC for 6 months now. My cycles average 33 days and I don't usually O when my FF calendar shows, so I think I have been missing the window each month. However, this month for the first time I had EWCM on CD 22 so made sure to DTD. Since then I have been bloated, cramps on my left side and going to the bathroom a lot more than usual. The problem is I have no idea when I'm due AF. Any ideas when I should test or if this could be early implantation signs? I'm so confused.....

If you have FF it should show you an estimate of when you're due next.
Being that you're 6dpo (1 day ahead of me) AF should show around the 3rd/4th...pending on if you have an "average" LP.

Sorry I cant help with your symptoms. .I've had them just about every month and all BFNs.

:dust:

Thanks for your reply . FF shows I'm due on 29th May but I have never had when expected so I think you could be right. Each month I have been using the calendar and think AF is late but I've realized now that my cycles are just longer. Hopefully now I won't get so disappointed when I get BFN.

Keep me posted on your TWW! :dust:

Hey:)
im 7 dpo!
took a test today a big Negative. which i know i shouldve just waited but i couldnt help it!!

I've learned not to look to much into these symptoms. Its hard and it sucks! So i have started to refer to things happening as changes.
so far my changes are rising temp. today i actually had a huge spike. it went up a whole degree. cm is very sticky. i can pull my fingers apart and it wont split until about an inch. its white and clear in color. at 5 dpo it was a bit yellow. Oh an headaches!! geez the headaches! but after last month when af showed up. im trying not to drive myself crazy!!

baby dust to all of you guys!! i hope this is our month!

Thanks for your post SMM! I'm really trying to not test, let's see how long my patience can hold out! I feel hopeful this month but we can only wait now. I also usually get sore boobs at least a week before my period but nothing so far?

Your symptoms sound good to me so let's keep our fingers crossed. When are you testing again? I think I'm going to try to wait it out until at least 31st May

SMM I'm 7dpo too, and had the same weird stretchy sticky cm yesterday. So weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->