6DPO with an Achy Uterus?

Gwen77

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering who's in the same boat as I am, or if you've gone on to get a BFP with this symptom?

Yesterday it was a little more achy than today. It's sort of a dull ache... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?

Thanks!
xo

Hi, i am 6/7dpo (i think) and also have pain there sometimes its sharp and sometimes dull
Hope it's a good sign for us FX

i just came on here to ask pretty much the same question.. i got a my positive opk on saturday.. this afternoon i have had a dull ache, almost as though im going to get af.. and my boobs are slightly tender, nothing major but its there xx

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Mine started a couple days ago just after I went to bed. It started out feeling heavy. The next morning it was noticeably achy, and I was having twinges in the centre of my uterus. I had a sharp pinch in my lower back last night as well. Now today, it's not as much but it's still there. Hoping it's a good sign!!

Hav you girls got any other symptoms at this dpo?

Hav you girls got any other symptoms at this dpo?

Not really, other than creamy/sticky CM (which seems to be drying up now). I've been in a good mood, but by the evening time littlest things tick me off, lol.

i have a little back ache, with the ache. i literally feel as tho af is going to show any min.. and like i said just ever so slightly tender boobies x

Me too! I've got such a mild lower back ache that I'm wondering if I should even put it in my notes. Hmm.

I am very agitated most of the day and rather wet down there (sorry tmi) only our first month ttc after a miscarriage in august so dont think it will happen for a few cycles

i normally have painful cramps between ovulation and waiting for my period.

the cycle i got pregnant i had absolutely no cramps at all until after my period was due but i did get these sweet, nuzzly feelings in my uterus at 9 am sharp and 10 am sharp at 6 dpo. two days later, bfp. although, it was a very big surprise as i was just testing without belief i was pregnant at all.

I'd love to chime in! I'll be 8dpo as of this evening. Starting Monday evening (6dpo), I began having dull cramps and low back pain (which is where I often feel AF cramps). The cramping is mild to moderate...sort of vague and all over at times.

Other times, it feels more like little twinges or very slight stabbing...and only on one side.

It's off and on but pretty much all day and it's definitely not letting up (if anything, it's becoming more frequent and more noticeable in terms of intensity).

It kind of feels like AF should be coming the next day (except she's not due for almost a week). And the twinges are not what I normally feel in my luteal phase. :shrug:

Also, today I've started to feel a general heaviness in my pelvis. It's hard to describe, but it's like my uterus is achy and full. I keep trying to loosen my pants because they're uncomfortable.

It feels exactly how I felt during the 1st trimester w/ DD. With that said, I really don't want to get my hopes up because I actually had similar feelings last month and I had BFNs on 9, 11, and 13 dpo, followed by AF right on time. :nope:

I'm trying so hard to ignore it and not look for more symptoms, but it's really tough. My plan has been to test on Sat morning Nov 1st (10-11dpo) but I may break down and test on Halloween night. :dohh:

DD turned 2 yesterday, so I'm feeling super broody remembering her as a newborn... GL to all of you ladies!! :dust:

When is af for you? Mine is the 5th so i dont really want to test till that day

AF should arrive by the 4th for me. I usually test on 10dpo and 12dpo, and if those are BFN, I just wait for AF. DH will actually be away on business 11/4-11/6, so I want to test beforehand. I hate waiting! FX for you :)

AF is due in 5 days for me, so I'm not sure if this is normal. I get different symptoms every cycle. But when I was pregnant with my son, I had these types of feelings in my uterus... Really down low, twinge type feeling. Not quite a stabbing feeling though. And my uterus was achy. I tested BFN this morning, but I guess it's still a little early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->