6dpt test is darker? (Ovidrel)

hilljm313

Reaction score
Hey there, I’m 6dpt and my HPT is darker today than it was a couple days ago. Yesterday I went to the ER for a migraine and they wouldn’t treat me because my blood quantitative was 9. I explained that was the trigger (they knew nothing about it) but they said they couldn’t chance it.

Anyway I know 6dpt is too early for implantation so maybe it’s a dye fluke for the test to be darker? What is your experience? Last month the trigger was out after 4 days. Pic below.

Last edited:
I dont think 6dpt is too early! That looks like a good line. Were they both taken at the same time of day?

This is today, 7DPT (6DPO). Kind of confused if this is still the trigger because if my beta was 9 two days ago and the dose is metabolized by half every 27 hours then I shouldn’t still have a line at all...

The line doesnt have to go negative and then come back, it can stick around and then darken.

For me when I did trigger, if it was negative (just trigger going out), it happened pretty quickly, it didnt stick around.

Well I guess it was the trigger and it is finally out? Today is 9 days past the trigger (8DPO). It barely shows in the photo but there is still a very very faint line. Bottom test is most recent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->