6mm lining cd12, advice pls

angelmum31

Reaction score
I am on my 5th round of clomid. I have great progesterone levels on day 21 tests but light and short periods. I had a cd12 ultrasound which showed a good follicle but put my lining at 6mm. Fertility friend is putting my ovulation at cd14 although I think it was 15 (not been great at temping this month and missed quite a few days).

CanI conceive with a 6mm lining? Thanks ladies xx

I am on my 5th round of clomid. I have great progesterone levels on day 21 tests but light and short periods. I had a cd12 ultrasound which showed a good follicle but put my lining at 6mm. Fertility friend is putting my ovulation at cd14 although I think it was 15 (not been great at temping this month and missed quite a few days).

CanI conceive with a 6mm lining? Thanks ladies xx

hi good they are checking the lining too. For IVF they wont transfer embryo until at least 8mm so they same conditions would apply to natural too. I have progonoya tablets to increase lining so suggest you ask is the lining too thin, as you could have great eggs but not enough to implant - good luck keep us posted x

Thank you, I phoned the fertility clinic for a chat and my doctor said he was more than happy with 6mm while on clomid... Guess I have to take his word for it! I will stick with the acupuncture though which is meant to help!

Thank you, I phoned the fertility clinic for a chat and my doctor said he was more than happy with 6mm while on clomid... Guess I have to take his word for it! I will stick with the acupuncture though which is meant to help!

Defo I do acuputure too so I am sure she will focus on building up your lining around this time. Good luck x

Angelmum, i drink red raspberry leaf tea (traditional medicinals) and I've found that it helps my lining (combined with acupuncture). My acupuncturist recommended too! I only drink it until I trigger then I stop but something to research if you don't have success this cycle.
Best of luck to you!!

Thanks so much, I had started drinking it when I started clomid but my acupuncturist told me to stop straightaway! Not sure why but I followed her advice. From what I have read its fine to drink with clomid so if this cycle is unsuccessful I will start again. How many cups a day do you have?

I drink pomegranate juice and eat brazil nuts which are supposed to help too!

I really appreciate advice! Thanks xx

Baby aspirin a day increases blood flow which increases lining quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"