6th section!

Gemx4

Reaction score
Hello!

We've just recently found out we're expecting baby number six! As excited as I am I can't help but worry as it will be my sixth section. Just hoping to hear from other parents who have experienced 6 or more sections and any advice/stories/reassurances etc you might have!

Thank you :hugs:

I am in the same situation as you! Just found out im 7 weeks pregnant but this will be 6th c section and i am really worried about having that many c sections.

It's so worrying isn't it?! And every cramp/tinge etc I feel I'm concerned.
What ages are your other children, if you don't mind me asking.

Sorry I’m not (I’ve had 4, planning a 5th) but I was wondering if you were in the uk as it’s difficult to find people in the uk who’ve had more that 3/4 sections. I think I’d your doctor didn’t think it was a good idea then he would of made that clear after your last baby

Hello!

Yes I'm from the U.K :hi:

Last time all my Consultant said was "If you're thinking of number six you're starting to look a bit thin there" :huh: but he didn't say so don't have anymore etc....
My Doctor has said they will be keeping a close eye on me though..

We didn't think we could get pregnant again tbh although I did want more! I'd love loads of kiddies but this will definitely be my last x

Sounds good to go then, super exciting’ got everything crossed for you xx

Hi, I’m in Scotland and considering my 5th baby. I’ve got 4 girls currently 17, 13, 7 & 5, 2 failed labour emcs and 2 elective for breech. I tried for a VBAC with my last, 19 hours of labour and failed to progress. I’m scared ****less about the risks of having another baby. Any advice?

Edit: my surgeon said I would be ok after my last one “as long as I understand the risks” but that my uterus was paper thin.... so I’m a little confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->