6w 5d and can't stop worrying!

bumblebeexo

Reaction score
I can't stop worrying that I'm going to mc, I go to the bathroom a million times a day to check I'm not bleeding. I had a early mc in December so think that's partly to blame for how OTT I'm being. I've been having dull cramps and also some pains which feel like a band around my belly. With dd I didn't test until 6 weeks because I was having cramps and was so sure AF was about to arrive so I know this can be normal but every time I feel it I just think he worst. Symptom wise I have had a bit of nausea and sore boobs but nothing else, although I had no symptoms with my first. Anybody else as panicky as me?! I've got a scan on the 14th so fingers crossed all goes well and my mind will be at ease!

Ohh sorry you are feeling like this hun :hugs: I've had pregnancies like this before and I also had spells of panic during 2nd and 3rd tri with both my successful ones too :dohh: I'm not like it this time yet, dead calm right now, plenty of time to panic later tho I expect lol!
Hope your scan comes round quickly now, I'm sure all is absolutely perfect this time xx

I'm 6w4d and the worrying kicked in at about 5w. I have had 3 symptomless losses before so for me the only thing that has comforted me is knowing that my hcg levels are rising better than normal (I know that doesn't guarantee any thing but it's a good sign). My anxiety got so bad that I begged my doctor to move my scan up from 8w to 7w. So I am praying that we see a strong heartbeat on Tuesday.
What you're feeling is completely normal. The fact that you are not bleeding is a good thing. Take it one day at a time and soon you'll reach your milestone!

I'm with you girls. I had a mmc in January so I am freaking out. I don't keep checking for bleeding because I didn't get any in the last one.

They wanted me to wait 2 weeks for an u/s and I pushed to get it in a week.

Curligurl, I also said that I would feel better when I saw a strong heartbeat. Well I saw the heartbeat but now I need another one to make sure that the heartbeat increases as it should. lol

I am sure I will feel better by about the 36th week. lol

Im the same, i had a MC in December that started with back pain and bleeding so im constantly checking for bleeding...

I keep getting stabbing pains down my vagina (sorry tmi) and they really worry me. but i had a scan last Tuesday at 7weeks2days and baby was there with a lovely heart beat :) and yet im still so so worried especially as my sickness and nausea seem to be dissapering...

I'm with you ladies! I had a scan last Monday at 6 +4 and saw a the baby with a great heartbeat.... but now I want to see again to make sure the heartbeat is still there and am afraid of having a MMC b/c of the progesterone that I am on. I swear always worrying about something LOL Next can is a week from Wednesday and I'm sure I'll be just as nervous for that one as I was for the last one.... ::sigh::

Yep I'm terrified. I had IVF for my first but conceived naturally this time and can't believe it will be ok without all the drugs to support pregnancy or that the conception went ok without being done in a lab (I know most mc are chromosome stuff going wrong at conception) I've booked a scan but have two weeks to wait. I'm trying to relax but it's hard.

I'm the same way. But you need to find a way to relax because constant worry isn't good either. In the end, if it's going to happen, it's going to happen and worrying won't change that. I had a m/c too in November so I understand how you feel. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->