6w4d pregnant with a 4 month old @_@

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
Anyone else been here before? My son has been teething for almost a month now and all he wants is me to pick him up and walk him around. I'm tired as ever and can hardly lift him (he's around 20ibs and 27inches right now. So you can see my problem :dohh: ) Any of you mamas have tips?? Anything that helped you with your sickness and tired body?? I'll take any advice right now haha. I'm about to go nutty here :wacko: It's not Braedyn's fault, he doesn't understand. But I can't help get flustered at times. I just wanna sleep all day!! :sleep:

On a happier note, my son is 4 months old today!! I just have to brag and post a picture of him :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 11
Oh goodness! My son is 9 months old but weighs about the same as yours. I can sympathize with the exhaustion! I know it's tough... i actually planned mine close together and would have liked them even closer!

I can tell you what is working for me right now and although i know there's a big difference between 9 and 4 months maybe some of this could help you :)

First, i love the happiest baby guide to great sleep book. If helped me get him on a great little routine! He gets up at 7, has a bottle then plays on the floor. At 8 he has his solids then plays in his playpen or jumper while i get dressed. Then he naps at 9 and i do the dishes etc then lie down. At 11 he has his solid lunch then bottle. We try to have some time outside then nap again at 1 or 2pm. Then he gets up around 4, has a small bottle and plays. Then it's solids at 5:30, bath at 6 bed at 7. The book has lots of sample schedules as I'm sure your lo is not eating solids 3x a day :)

Try to nap when baby naps and i bet your lo has a tiny bit longer before crawling so hopefully you don't have to chase him around :)

I don't know if anything I've said helps, as obviously my son is a little older, but in some ways i see advantages to being pregnant again so soon. Our guys still nap, they can't get into stuff, they're easy to cook for (lol!!!!) :)

Hugs to you!

Yes- he's my big boy!!! He was 9.1ibs when he was born and 21 inches!! That schedule thing sounds amazing, I'll check it out for sure!! It's just so hard for me to sleep during the day. I'm not sure why but I have always had issues with it :( even when I'm dead tired. My bubba eats oatmeal and purées twice a day. His schedule gets out of whack sometimes because the medicine he's taking for his tumor makes him sleepy. Luckily, my boyfriend is amazing and takes him at night/early in the morning even before he works all day. Don't know what I would do without him :')

That is wonderful it sounds like you have a very supportive partner :)

I got pregnant with my DS when DD was 8 months old, and then I got pregnant with this baby when DS was 8 months old (so a little older than yours, of course). Like you, I've never been a great napper. Even when I'd dead tired, I can't seem to shut off my brain! What helped me was giving myself some lee-way when it came to household chores, so that I could relax on the couch as much as possible while the baby played nearby. Like you, my DH also let me sleep-in sometimes, so that helped me catch up on a little sleep.

But just take it easy and remind yourself that you're not being lazy; you're just doing what most people swear up and down they'd never be able to handle. :flower:

EDIT: Also, I just wanted to add that my brother and I are 13 months apart and we loved it. We were best friends and always played together. My parents said that it was hard at first, but once we played together, it became so easy for them, because they never had to entertain us anymore. It was such a great experience for me that I wanted my kids close, too. :flower:

I can't offer much I'm going through it too lol. My DD is 3 1/2 months old and I'm 7 weeks pregnant.

I found taking small naps with her helps.

Thank you so much ladies! And a special thanks to you, spiffynoodles. That's great to hear :) they will be exactly a year apart. I know it will be hard until the new baby is able to crawl. Thosevibes- I would nap but I can't bring myself to. I have just never been able to do so during the day. I really wish I could, it would feel great.

I let the house work go until my boyfriend comes home- I said screw it to that a long time ago :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->