6week old baby nighttime feeds

cupcakekate

Cooking baby #3 :)
Reaction score
At the moment, nightime feeds for Belle are at half 11, then half 3ish and then half 7ish. How long do you think this will be her routine for? Is there anything i can do to extend the gap between her feeds? This is my first baby so not sure if i am doing everything right lol! I know each baby is different but just wondered what your experiences of this were? She is 6 weeks old tomorrow. Thankyou x

My baby was very similar. The way it happened with us is she just started sleeping longer and longer in between feeds. It kind of happened gradually. By the time she was two months old, she was only waking once in the night, and now she doesn't wake at all. But the first 6-8 weeks, she woke every half hour to two hours. I thought I was going to lose my mind.
It does get easier, I promise. :)

My LO was the same, he started with 3 night feeds, dropped to 2 at around 8 weeks, then down to 1 at around 12 weeks or so. He then stopped feeding in the night altogether at around 4 months but has started looking for a bottle again at around 11.30pm, has been doing it for the last 2-3 weeks, I think he's having a wee growth spurt.

At 6 weeks this is great!

Lucas fed at 11, 3 and 7 then I introduced a dream feed at 10.30 and he reverted to 2, 4 and 7 for a week before dropping the 2am feed. He fed at 10.30, 4 and then 7am when we go tup for the day until he was 4.5 months then the 4am feed went.

Just before CHristmas at 7.5 months we dropped the freamfeed and he now sleep 7 -7

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->