6wk Post natal check on Friday booooo......

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
... not looking forward to it at all in case they wanna check out my vee jay jay :rofl: ..... one punch should do it, if they try! lol

Can any of you ladies give let me know what happens and what to prepare for ....

fank you xx :hugs::hug:

im supposed to have mine this week, but havent made my appointment yet oops!

at my 6wk check they mainly checked callum over and discussed contraception with me, asked about my bleeding and how my stitches were healing.

hun it is nothing to worry about. they don't go near your privates unless you indicated a problem there. it is acually more the baby they are interested in.....

ali got fully examined and his weight taken etc.
i got my weight taken and my blood pressure checked. they doctor also asked how i was coping etc.

also they discuss contraception..

hope this helps

good luck

Christine
X

:hugs:
hun it is nothing to worry about. they don't go near your privates unless you indicated a problem there. it is acually more the baby they are interested in.....

ali got fully examined and his weight taken etc.

X

Thank you for telling me to take little one along. I had arrange for my mum to look after her while I popped upto the docs. I thought the check LO out at there 8 weeks check 2 weeks later???

x

we've always just had 6wk checks, no 8wk checks. Might be different for you tho?!!

You'll let me know how it goes! :lol:

I have mine on Monday!

Sure will Nikky.... :o)

I went to massachusets a few years back in autumn it was lovely.....all the halloween decorations on the house were fab as well. x

mine was at 10-12 wks and included a smear test, it was just me not baby getting seen. wear nice pants and shave your legs just in case!

Thank god u made this thread im scared about my 6 week check n thought that i would have to have an internal and i was so scared i dont want anything to go near there again haha

Thank god u made this thread im scared about my 6 week check n thought that i would have to have an internal and i was so scared i dont want anything to go near there again haha
:rofl:

lol... I have been practising my right hook, just incase they try to go anywhere near lol .... will update you on Friday if i aint been arrested for Doctor Bodily Harm DBH! lol :rofl::happydance: xx

:rofl:

lol... I have been practising my right hook, just incase they try to go anywhere near lol .... will update you on Friday if i aint been arrested for Doctor Bodily Harm DBH! lol :rofl::happydance: xx

my 6 week check is actually called mother n baby check so i no i have to take him. i think id cry if they say right put ur feet by ur bum n drop ur legs to me 1 more time!

good luck i will be checkin for updates lol

I have mine on Tuesday:hissy:
I am due a smear so I have to get it then..... Need to phone HV to see if it's a baby check too, cos the appointment they sent me just had my name on it.

Back in the old days when i had my 1st daughter!! (13 years ago) Everyone was given an internal examination, weight checked, BP, general health check really.
I was so glad when my HV said I wouldn't be needing an internal, but then she said about the smear :hissy:

had mine at 8 weeks and doctor just cheaked harry over and gave him his first lot of injections :cry::hugs:

found out yesterday ill be having my smear 3 months after, not at the 6 week check (which i will have next week).

I think they only check your bits if you think there is an issue there. They didn't even check my csection scar at mine (although they had already treated it for infection a few weeks previously) and they didn't even try and force some contraception down my throat either! All about baby! I actually went to drs today to ask some questions that I wanted to ask at my check but didn't feel able to (different dr)

Well I survived and haven't been arrested for punching a doctor! :o)

All went fine... just ask about my labour (stitches, c section, episo...) and then asked if i had any concerns about my body (at this stage I asked for miracle cream to vammmoossh stretchies... no such thing unfortunately) and then asked if i had any questions about baby..... ask questions around PND then I was Frrrreeeeeeeeeeee to leave... oh and contraception to which I smiled cos I have no partner !! lol xxx

:happydance: Yay!

So there's no poking,proding,just talking? Cause I'm very good with talking :lol:

Yep talk talk talk..... I just said everything was fine and then did a runner lol xx No need to worry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->