6wks 6 days twins or further gone

mummy2four

Reaction score
Hiya girls im 6 wks 6 days and i feel like im 6 months lol just thought i would post a pic see what u think ppl are saying plus my husband is a twin and there are lots of twins in his family so maybe there is a chance

1. im having twins omg

2.im further along and if i am cant be any further than 11 wks anyway

3. lots of water

what u girls think :hug:

https://i37.tinypic.com/11kwm6x.jpg

I'd say slightly further along as this isn't your first baby so you tend to show a lot earlier. Not 100% though

think u might be further along ....or lots of water / wind !?!?!?

I'd say you've got alot of bloat. And with it being your fourth aswell, you tend to show much quicker. And I'd probably say you're a few weeks ahead of what you think you are.

But what do I know, I'm not a midwife :lol: :D

I would say your extremley bloated!
In the first 5/6 weeks I looked huge!
X

Its kinda hard to tell as its such a close up shot. But id go with you being slightly further along as as its not your first child your just showing earlier, plus obv a bit of bloat isnt helping your case lol

I would say maybe your a little bit further along, But many girls look liek there 6 months then it suddenly goes down a little , So maybe your carrying allot of water and bloated so it shows up allot quicker .
Good luck, Very cute bump . xx .

u look the same as i did wen i was 15weeks roughly and im having twins.... so maybe ur further on and expecting twins or jus further along i dunno hun but u got a lovely neat bump starting!

The thing that makes me woder whether its twins is cuz my hubby is a twin so maybe there is a slight chance

Hummm now that puts a different spin on things , If oh is a twin i would say wooo get checked there looks like two babas lol . xx .

Pretty sure that genetically speaking twins is only passed on via the maternal side.

You do look further on than 6 weeks, but then I did too, even when I wasn't preggers!!!:rofl:

I say bloat. Even with twins at 6 + weeks you wouldn't be that big. And I also believe that it shows really no link to twins on either side and having twins and that they are much more common then once believed. I know it really doesn't have anything to do with the man.

DOn't worry, you could be having twins, or it could just be that your body is producing LOTS of progesterone (which is a good thing) and it is relaxing those muscles. Mention it ot your DR.

hey im expecting twins and im 8wks + 4 and i stil have a flat tummy, aslo since finding out tha theres two beans i have done a lot of reshearch on twins and jst to let ya know that even if ur OH is a twin it has nothink to do with weather u will have twins.

identical twins are not inherited they are seen as an "accident of nature" because the egg splits and its not suppost to but fraternal twins are inherited but only from the mothers side as its all to do with the mother releasing two eggs... nothink to do with the mans sperm..... woo ya learn sumat new every day haha!

try taking some thing for gas!

Have you tried fibrogel (sp) I think you can take then when your preggers.

wow lovely bump maybe its twins , but then you could just be further along than you think and showing early. i did not show with my twins until about 14 weeks.
congrats and good luck.

Hiya girls its defo not bloating as its rock hard like a proper preg belly gonna c midwife later this wk see if she can shed some light or get me a earlier scan thanks for your replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->