• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6yr old with emotional and behavioural problems

lolly26

mother of 2 bubbas!
Reaction score
my son is 6yrs old and has had to leave his mainstream school to attend a ebd special school. He has a statement of needs also. Its so hard 2 cope with him as i also have a 4month old daughter 2 care for. I left work as my son was doing badly at school so dnt have any friends at present. Is there any1 else with children that have ebd. It would be great to talk to some1 who understands it!

hi hun :hugs:

just to let you no i have a disbled brother hes 28 and and called shaun

when my mam died i had to look after him for a few years and omg it was so hard in the end he decied he wanted to move out it broke my heart
he ill mentaly hanicapp and can walk but has loads of problems one being hes very vilonent he has outburts that are really bad i didnt understand what your son has propley hun i only no peole like my brother they ws a girl on the bus today in her wheel chair hitting her self in the face dainton my son said whatas that lady doing i said son shes not well like uncle shaun

i got so mad they was a lady laughing at her i said do you have or no peole who have disablity she said no i said well what gives the rite to laugh then

i had my son when i was looking after my brother it was so hard he started puishing dainton over in hes walker and telling me that dainton shud not be allwoed to live at our home

dont think im much help hun just letting you no im here for you and understand alot how hard it is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if you want me for anthing p.m me xx

i've had experience of teaching children with this, i can't imagine how hard it must be in the relaxed family environment. are there any 'groups' you could go to once in a while in your area? (Ask school maybe?) hugs

hiya my 8yr old son has severe speach and language delay, behavoral outbursts, and gets very emotionally withdrawn, hes also bowel and bladder incontinent which ive just found out is phycological and not a prob with his insides. so i can relate to what you are going through, it took me 6yrs to get a phycologist to even see him a yr on and we are still no furthur foreward, i dont work as i cannot get a job where the employer will allow me the time off for all his hospital appointments. its very stressful especially when hes in a violent mood, if you wana chat pm me
Louise

What about respite. Is this offered in your area??? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"