7-14 Days Overdue...Negative result?

xDuffyx

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hello ladies.... looking for some help.... pretty pretty please.

So strange being on here again! I've not been on here since I was pregnant with my daughter over 2 years ago!!

Normally my cycles are every 6 weeks and I never have late periods. My last period was around 7 weeks ago although I'm not sure of the exact date.
I went on holiday around 3rd September and I knew that my period had finished a few days before I went. So I'm presuming my last period started around 23rd August! !

Not really had any symptoms as such but no sign of period either and no bloating. I did have a couple of days where I had milky watery discharge, that was a few days ago but seems to have stopped now.

I took one test on Saturday and one on Wednesday last week...Both negative.
Not sure what to think? Has anyone had a similar situation? If I was pregnant would it have shown up on rests by now?

Thanks in advance for your help
Lindsey

Around 10 days late now from my calculations and still no TOTM. Last did a test 4 days ago. Is it worth testing again?? Xx

I'd test again with early morning urine, so if there is any hsg then it's had a chance to build up. Good luck x

I'd test again with early morning urine, so if there is any hsg then it's had a chance to build up. Good luck x

Thanks for your reply... This is all sending me a bit mad as last time I tested on the day I was due on and got a BFP.
I will try testing again tomorrow as I've not tested for a few days x

I also got a BFP on the day AF was due with DD but stark white BFN today on AF due day (13 dpo)... So strange! I'm testing again on Sunday when she'll be 3 days late. Did you get anything today xDuffyx?

My cycle is usually 35-36 days, so I tested on those days and bfn both times. I waited a few more days until today, CD42 and it was still bfn. There has been some spotting, so I think AF is just late by several days. It is unusual for my cycle to last that long, but it may be due to stress and travel.

I've been reading around about this morning, regarding testing late. There seem to be isolated occurrences and maybe depending on what test types are used.

I am wondering if just all the wondering itself is enough to push back the cycles!?

I am fairly sure when I ovulated because I got a smiley face digital OPK followed by a temp rise the next day and EWCM on that same day. At best it could have been the next day. That puts me at CD 27 today, or 14DPO (13 if I am being generous). All my previous cycles have had shortish LPs of about 9, 10, at best 11 days. So today I am a few days late, but no sign of AF but all of my tests have been a clear BFN. I could totally accept that I had a late cycle this month, but on about CD10 I woke up one night with extreme nausea, yuk yuk yuk. It lasted about 12 hours on and off, and was exactly what I had when i was pregnant with my son - and I tested then positive on 12dpo. I had convinced myself, and now I feel a bit sad and wish AF would just stop tricking me!!

EDIT: sorry I mean 10dpo, not CD 10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->