7.4wk belly pic! This is crazy !! Why so big already?!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I can't believe the Bump I have already!! Who wants to compare bumps?! 1st trimester bump off! Lol I swore there had to be 2...... I was wrong, only 1!!
https://i.imgur.com/NfclvQZ.jpg

It's bloat! I told my mom I was pregnant at 4+2 and she said she knew because I had a belly.... No mom, it's just bloat... or fat in my case lol.

Oh I see you already have little ones, so you are probably just showing early. I am expecting to show much earlier this time too.

Lol.... yes it's my 3rd baby.... I don't think I had this bump until 22 wks with my last!! Can't hide it much longer

Wow. Mine is huge too and I'm only 5w 6 with my first. I'm hoping people don't notice yet as not wanting to tell people for another few weeks. I think mine is bloat.. and wind too as after I pass a bit it deflates. (Sorry if tmi) x

Aww, it's cute!

I find everyone is different. I'm in my 11th week and literally have NO bump and look exactly the same. But I've had many friends who didn't "pop" until almost 5 months. Since it's your third baby, it makes sense that you're showing earlier!

I went to the doctor yesterday, and the nurse was just a couple weeks ahead of me and had a very noticeable bump! It's interesting how different everyone is. I can't wait to have one!

This is my 2nd and my DH told me this morning that I'm showing already and maybe I should wear a looser shirt if I don't want people at work to know! Ha ha! I'm hoping no one is that nosy, but I'm sure someone will figure it out. Oh well.

Thanks :) it is so crazy how every time is different and every belly is diff.... With my last pregnancy I didn't look like this til 22 weeks!! Didn't need maternity pants til 6/7 months..... This time around none of my pants fit already. It's torture to wear them all day!

My bump expanded around 8 weeks...like alot! But once I hit 12 weeks, it went down to normal...I think its mostly bloat in the first few weeks.... im just waiting for a peoper bimp to start growing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->