7.5 month old crying loads at bedtime

tristansmum

Reaction score
my son used to be good at bedtime. for last couple of weeks its awful. lots of crying and fighting and refusing bottle. anyone else had this?

My LO is a month or so younger, but he's started dong this as well. Is it possible that he could be overtied? I

I tried putting Adam down a bit earlier and he went down much better. Otherwise maybe teeth?

Unfortunately I have no advice but my Lo has just started doing this as well. He used to be really good at bedtime but now he cries and cries as soon as I put him to bed :(

Fyn used to be like this - when he was tiny he would go straight off to sleep no messing (and Sam would fight it) then they swapped places, for Fynn I am sure it is when he is learning something new as he still has little boughts of it. Also with Fynn the most recent period was just before he dropped his afternoon nap - so basically he wasnt quite tired enough for bed.

I would try putting him to bed a bit earlier first then if that fails a bit later - and repeat after me 'its only a phase its only a phase' thats my mantra xx

Yes, my LO has just turned 7 months and she's started to act up again. She used to be so good at going to sleep by herself, now she cries when I leave her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->