9.30-BF and nap for an hour
12-solid dinner of chicken dinner etc then yoghurt
2-BF and hour long nap is poss
4.30-solid tea-usually try savoury but ends up just eating a yoghurt
6.30-bath
7-big BF
8-bed time and top up BF

she still wakes up to 5 times a night, 3 on a good night
i try giving her a big meal at tea time but she just wants yoghurt and seems too tired to eat

what am i doing wrong? xxx

Our routine is the same as yours, except he has an extra nap around 5, then we have dinner around 6. He doesnt normally sleep for an hour though.More like 20 mins.

ok i let her have 2 one hour naps as it says 2 hours a day is ok and shes soooo grizzly if u wake her beofre then :( usually the 2pm nap is only a half hour she used to have a 5pm nap too but didnt want her 7pm milk if she did

our routine is similar:
8am - wake up & BF
9am - breakfast (cereals), then play time
11am - 12.30/1pm - nap
1.30pm - lunch - veg & meat plus yoghurt
3.30pm BF
4pm - 5.30pm - nap
then play time
7pm - dinner - solids - veg&meat
8pm - bath
8.45pm - BF & then bed

does this sound ok?

7.30-wake up (BF usually at 6)
8.30-solid brekkie of mashed fruit and rice
6.30-bath
7-big BF
8-bed time and top up BF

i try giving her a big meal at tea time but she just wants yoghurt and seems too tired to eat

Our routine sounds almost ientical to yours - Except LO eats loads! She has poridge and yoghurt for breakfast, meat and veg and yoghurt for lunch and meat and veg and another for dessert for dinner! She usualy has snacks too - eg rice cakes/fruit! Shes only dinky still though! LO wakes up all night too so your not alone! I haveno advice sadly as Im at my wits end with my LO. Her wake up time is 530am! I ve tried everything to get her to STTN but she never has! If I get 3 hours before she wakesup crying im lucky :cry:

does this sound ok?

6.30-bath
7-big BF
8-bed time and top up BF

Our routine sounds almost ientical to yours - Except LO eats loads! She has poridge and yoghurt for breakfast, meat and veg and yoghurt for lunch and meat and veg and another for dessert for dinner! She usualy has snacks too - eg rice cakes/fruit! Shes only dinky still though! LO wakes up all night too so your not alone! I haveno advice sadly as Im at my wits end with my LO. Her wake up time is 530am! I ve tried everything to get her to STTN but she never has! If I get 3 hours before she wakesup crying im lucky :cry:

ruby is tiny about 17lb atm 6lb8 birth weight she doesnt seem to need snacks atm as when she does she doesnt eat her meal. she can wake up to 6 times a night for half hour breastfeeds!!!!! but at tea she eats half a jar/full jar then has had enough so not sure what i can do

does this sound ok?

6.30-bath
7-big BF
8-bed time and top up BF

ruby is tiny about 17lb atm 6lb8 birth weight she doesnt seem to need snacks atm as when she does she doesnt eat her meal. she can wake up to 6 times a night for half hour breastfeeds!!!!! but at tea she eats half a jar/full jar then has had enough so not sure what i can do

Emily was 6 7 at birh and weighed 16 14 a 6.5 months so must weigh about 17.5 pounds now. I dont know what to do either! I put her to bed at 6pm tonight, its not 7.30pm and shes woke up 3 times! Shes definately tired and is full up as she had her dinner at 5pm and she had a bottle at 6pm! Shes clean fed and still not happy :( I feel like shes never going to STTN. Solids havnt helped her sleep longing like everyone told me! Im bak to work next month so god knows how Im going to concentrate!

Shes showing no signs of teething either and has always slept like this except recently instead of waking up babbling/moaning she is hysterical :shrug:

Elsie was 13lbs 7.5oz two weeks ago so she's a lot smaller!
Her routine is -
7.30am. Wake up, bf.
8.30am. Breakfast.
10am. Nap usually 1.5hrs
12pm. Bf.
12.30pm. Dinner and pudding.
3pm. Nap usually 1.5hrs
4.30pm. Bf
5.30pm. Tea and pudding.
7.30pm. Bf.
8pm. Sleep.

This past month Elsie has started to occasionally sleep through the night (she's done it 3 times now :happydance:) she doesn't bf in the night but she does wake up a few times for her dummy or because she's rolled over in her sleep.

Our routine is -

8.30am - wakes up and has breakfast, usually porridge
9am - Gets dressed, has a play
11.30 - 12pm - Dinnertime - a savoury meal
12pm - 2pm - Sleep time
2pm - Finger food
2.15pm - Play
4.30pm - Sleep
5.15pm - Tea - Savoury and then has a pudding which is usually fruit
5.45pm - Play
7.30pm - Bath
8pm - Bed

Usually the bottles aren't at a set time, but he will have them every 4 hours in the day, 6oz a time. At first he was waking up lots more in the night so one night we thought lets see if hes actually hungry, so we left him to it, after 20 minutes he stopped crying and went back to sleep and then slept through till 7am so he obviously wasn't hungry it was just habit, hes slept through since that night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"