7-8 dpo with opk. UPDATE BFP?!

AidansMom1

Reaction score
Hi ladies! It's been a while since I have posted here.
I am currently six months postpartum. My husband and I do not use birth control. I believe I am 7-9 days past ovulation right now. Unprotected sex around ovulation time.
I am extremely nauseous and tired today. I feel like I either have the stomach flu or I am pregnant. I refuse to buy a pregnancy test because I am a POAS addict. If I miss a period I will buy one. But for now I have old OPK's ha ha I know that they aren't reliable because there is always some degree of LH in your system… But just for fun I took one and there is a definite line. It is not as dark as the control line so it isn't considered positive. But for now I have old OPK's ha ha I know that they aren't reliable because there is always some degree of LH in your system… for fun I took one and there is a definite line. It is not as dark as the control line so it isn't considered positive. What do you ladies think??

That is how they look with little to no hcg in ur system. Good luck on ur outcome though. Will stalk.

Well I am 7 days late thought I got a bfp last week but might have been a evap bfn's since but I'm also poas addicted and mine are positive have been for 2 weeks. It goes up and down throughout the day but in general very dark test line. Was told by doc opks pic up all sorts of hormones but I thi k it's a good sign personally. If it was me I'd probably take one every day at the same time and compare see if urs getting darker lol I have to have a hidden stash so I can compare as hubby thinks it's disgusting lol

Awe ! My husband thinks it's gross too. Lol. I hope you get your bfp!

Ok ladies. I have a bfn here I think. Opinions?
I took the same kind of test last night and after going back to it hours later I swear I saw the faintest of blue lines.
I know that's not valid anyways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 50
If you're curious about using OPKs as HPTs I am currently expecting and did a little experiment on my blog because I see this very question getting asked a lot. You can read about it here: https://brittlebugblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/lines-getting-darker/

As to the pregnancy test it is very difficult to tell with blue dye tests. I see "something" but it could just be an EVAP. Blue dyes are known for giving EVAPs. I would try again in the morning with a pink dye and see what you get. Good luck!

Update! I took this test a day and a half ago. It was negative. Today it has a line and its not grey like Evaps usually are. I know I can't depend on it as a real BFP... But do you see it?! What do you think?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 42
I wouldn't trust a blue dye. They give some nasty heart breaking evaps.

yeah ive had tons of blue dye "evaps" that are blue and not evappy gray or clear sorry hun

The blue looks like blue evap. Im sorry. Good luck with pibk dye :)

Oh im sorry. What dpo are you. Its not over till the witch shows (hug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->