7 days late and 3 negative test

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
DTD July 31... had a period a week and a half early that was really light from 8/13-8/16. I’m now 7 days late for my period and have taken 3 pregnancy test (2 FMU) and all 3 have been negative...
my nerves are all tore up waiting for either my period to start or to see a positive.
I feel like at this point it should’ve show a positive. I never normally late, maybe a day, two days at most.
Any advise??

I'm typically right one time too around 33 days, but a few months ago I had a super strange cycle that lasted 45 days. It was so annoying and stressful, but apparently I just O'd super late that cycle. Next cycle I O'd right on time. Could just be some weirdness, but I hope you know one way or the other soon!

Yea I’m not sure... i took another test yesterday morning and it was negative too. I just want to know.

So I’m now on day 11 of no period. I’ve test with FRER the last 3 mornings in a row (FMU) and everything still says negative. I cramped on and off for about a week with no period. No symptoms other than i have felt nauseous at times but i wonder if it’s just me being stressed... this is seriously driving me insane.
I’m going to the doctor tomorrow for a blood test. :neutral:

I hope Dr has some answers for you on what’s going on!

I've been getting super faint lines on FRER, that arent getting ANY darker and my period is officially late too. I'm anxious to hear what your dr says. Good luck

I keep thinking maybe I’ll see a faint line but i haven’t. Not once. I sit there at state at the things for like 5 minutes, leave and come back and it’s still just 1 line. No faint line...
I’m waiting anxiously for my appointment tomorrow after work.
I’m 11 days late at this point with no signs of my period coming. I’ve never ever been more than maybe 1 or 2 days late and that’s it.
I just don’t even know what to think...

I hope the blood tests bring some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->