7 days late and still BFN :-(

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by LexiLoo, Dec 10, 2009.

1. LexiLoo

LexiLoo Member

So it's day 7 of being late and I just retested this morning with a first response test, and it's negative.
    So if it hasn't happened by day 7, is there still a chance to get a BFP in a few days?

Never thought I'd be so bummed. 

2. Carolyn244

Carolyn244 Member

I have no answers as I'm in the same boat. I'm 10 days late and my frer is neg as well. Good luck and (((hugs)))!!! I hope we both get some answers soon!!!

3. lilfrog01

lilfrog01 currently ntnp.. sigh

i'm right there with you ladies!! should have seen the :witch: by now.. but nothing yet. i'm technically 4days late.. poas on day 2 of being late and got a BFN. so trying to wait till the weekend to try again. fx for both of you! :thumbup:

4. lilfrog01

lilfrog01 currently ntnp.. sigh

and on day 5 of missed AF,,,, the big ugly :witch: shows up... what a bummmer. best of luck to you ladies!

5. brownlieB

brownlieB Mummy of 1

He he i can't help but laugh to myself :haha: this is the 3rd post in about 3 minutes i've seen where we're all late!! :shrug: That :witch: is having fun this month!! :growlmad:

I'm 7 days late, my friend tested at 5 days late with her baby and got a negative and at 10 days late got a positive :baby: so theres still hope for all of us who are 2, 5, 7 , & 10 days late!! :happydance:

:dust::dust: