7 days late, bfn's. now light watery pink/brown af... crazy to hope pg still???

hopeful91

Reaction score
So this weeks been a rollercoaster. 7 days late all bfns... now a strange period arrived... doesnt smell, watery, bright pink mixed brown very light... i usually come on heavy and dark.. sorry tmi... had pain in right ovary area... last 2 days waves of nausea and hot flushes.... could it be late implantation- hence bfns? Anovulation period? Fluid from ruptured cyst? Also since af started had right leg pain... like growing pains. Anyone had similar thing? Am i crazy to still be hoping pg?

I am 6 days late and I feel normal. I have been getting BFNs though I am dry and even when I wipe I am dry. So I am not sure what is going on. I normally have dark brown/black/red spotting before full blown AF.
So I am not sure what is happening in your case. Try a test again next week if AF does not show.

Apparently some women have had very late AFs or they have very late BFPs. I once spent three weeks without AF and bam the witch arrived while I was out night clubbing and it was heavy.

This morning woke up to extremely bad cramps... theyre so intense never known it like this before i could cry! Pre warning for tmi; blood on tampon not normal.... its red mixed brown mixed mucus....very strange not like me normally at all

I hope you are ok and it is not AF showing up.

Just thought I let you know since we are in the same boat that today nothing showed up for me. Though I ate a lot of food, like chocolate mud cake, for morning tea and chocolate pudding for dessert at lunch.

I am still dry so that is that.

Please let me now how you went if AF showed up for you.

x :flower:

Af did show as above on sunday but stopped tuesday... since then had brown discharge when wipe. Still getting pain in right side. Been back to docs and had some swabs, will get results next week. Lower abdomen still hard/swollen even though im finished af now! Bbs usually very sore around af but only been a little sore. I constantly feel like im wet down there... like im dripping... but nothing. I dont want to test again... its just to heartbreaking. Will wait to see if i get my usual o signs. Normally very distint cm and emotional so should know for definate if i o :)

It might be possible you ovulated later than expected. Do either of you temp to confirm ovulation? It is the only way to confirm the exact day you ovulated. Other symptoms like fertile cm can occur at different times in your cycle, not just when you o, and even opks can be wrong.

I have had super long cycles and would stress because I thought my period was late, when really I had just ovulated later than expected. I started temping a few months ago and haven't had to stress about it since. A basal thermometer is only $8.

Hoping for the best for you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->