7 days late, negative tests

lylasmummy

Reaction score
No sign of AF coming.

Had my mirena coil out last month, have had one period since removal, then we started ttc. My period is now 7 days late and still getting bfn.

My youngest was conceived 2 weeks after removal of mirena last time, so was hopeful of catching quick again, but still... bfn

Possible that your body is just getting used to not having the coil in any more and may take time to get back to normal. May be worth going to the doctor to get a blood test or something

I'm in the same boat as you. Came off bc end ofnseptember had my withdrawal bleed. Now 8 days late now...no af. Negative tests. Hope we get some answers soon

I came off the pill in July didn't get my period for 3 months. Now I'm 4-5 days late and getting bfn too, I want to test again tomoro but I know I'm going to be really frustrated if it's bfn again

Hormonal birth control can take a while for your body to adjust coming off of, even if it's just the Mirena. I had mine removed in mid-August, and my cycles are only just now starting to re-normalize! Everything looked more or less okay, but my cycle length and LP definitely changed, and my temps were all over the place at first, too. Hang in there!

As others said it can take a while for your body to adjust so although you had a period that doesn't mean there will be any regularity at the moment. If you don't see af soon though I would ask for bloods to make sure it isn't just your pee that isn't showing a positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->