7 Days late... No AF.... BFN....

LolaRedz31

Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

I am new to this site... I came across it while googling for answers. I have not seen AF as of yet. So I am 7 days late I normally have a 28-32 day cycle. I was intimate with my husband during my fertile and ovulation days. I was to get af on August 7 but that never happen. I have had diarrhea from CD 24-28 (sorry TMI I know) now I'm constipated this week. I have been very tired like I just want to fall asleep at work most of the times. My energy level is on minus zero. I'm emotional, I get half nausea (like if I eat it bothers my stomach but not enough to vomit) I also keep getting abdominal pains for the past two weeks as if AF is about to happen but than...... Nothing😳. I wiped today and I can see light brown and a tiny but of light pink on the tissue.... I also had spotting back on july 24 and 25 really light red not even enough to fill a pad or liner than it stopped😳. I took a cheap family dollar test on Aug 10 around 7pm which gave me a BFN and than again Monday morning which also gave me a BFN. I am wondering should I wait another week before testing again? I don't want to get my hopes all high and than af comes 🙈. Has anyone ever got a BFP many days after a missed period and also after getting a BFN first? I'm so anxious😬, nervous 😕😶, emotional 😪..... I just don't know what to do.. I can't even recall the last time I missed af... It is usually on time.

sorry didnt want to read and run iv always had a pos on preg test 10 - 11 dpo fx x

Hey I know how you feel.

I don't know if this will help but the second month TTC i missed my period for 7 days and kept getting BFNs and googled it and apparently stress and thinking that you are pregnant can delay your period but I didn't think your brain could be that powerful but apparently thats what it was. Also I have never missed a period ever so it was weird.

I hope you get your BFP soon :)

Hey I know how you feel.

I don't know if this will help but the second month TTC i missed my period for 7 days and kept getting BFNs and googled it and apparently stress and thinking that you are pregnant can delay your period but I didn't think your brain could be that powerful but apparently thats what it was. Also I have never missed a period ever so it was weird.

I hope you get your BFP soon :)

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ this ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

it has happened to me as well. But just try not to think about it and test again in a week or so if AF doesn't come. If your really concerned go to your doctor. Well wishes...

I think it's stress too. Cycles have been 28-30 and last month cycle was 33 and this cycle I'm currently at CD35 a still nothing. Same like you I feel like AF is going to show up, and I wipe and nothing! Took 3 $1 store hpts last cycle abd this Cycle and got - but the only difference between you and I, is i haven't had spotting and I don't feel pregnant. Hope you get your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->